Racing October Daily Punt: Plates / Cups and Corona Virus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laws of Indices going to win a race here soon. Four wide no cover the trip and still fought on to only go down a length and a half

Was absolutely massive.

Maximal was fine to given they pulled completely the wrong reign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the absolute fill up yesterday there is some easy money going around today
All up : Imperial Lad> Art Cadeau

More than happy to risk Art Cadeau with the weight today. Surely was set for the Kosi

Masked Crusader is a gunna

Racing pattern is against it but not entirely sure it’s genuine

Going to need to find an exceptionally weak race to win another G1. Talented but just too many chinks to his Armour

More than happy to risk Art Cadeau with the weight today. Surely was set for the Kosi
Seems to be on the down side in this with 59.5kg and Surely Irish Songs manages to get a long deserved win after running some cracking races lately for no result.

I'm Thunderstuck could possibly be the best middle distance horse in australia if not now by next season he will be

Settle. Took the whole straight to get over the top of a legit BM 80 galloper.

Going to need to find an exceptionally weak race to win another G1. Talented but just too many chinks to his Armour

C'mon man, it was a short neck and maybe 5m more of track away catching Nature Strip (who'd had a far softer lead than anyone expected) in the hardest sprint there is. Like sure, may never win again what do I know, but he's perfectly capable of winning any sprint race in Australia on his day.

Of all the sprinters going around I'd almost say he's the one that needs to worry about the strength of the field least, he's his own worst enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back