Racing October Daily Punt: Strictly No Foreigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think that have helped Dragon Leap or IWIW

The question which needs to be asked of PVL is why were previous years restricted to 18.

What about field restrictions on The Golden Rose, Golden Slipper & Silver Eagle.

Connections of Cardinal Gem not happy with Welwal receiving a re-rating from NSW.

Interesting to see what unfolds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of early plays for Sat:
Flemington
R1 SANDPAPER $10 Bossbet
R7 LETSROLLTHEDICE $34 TAB
R8 SHE'S LICKETYSPLIT $9 Lads

Last edited:
First thoughts

Lexus: Realm of Flowers/Surefire
Wakeful: So Dazzling
Coolmore: BoB/Buenos Noches
Derby: Sharp n Smart

Golden Eagle: Chain of Lightning/Vilana/Military Expert

Military Expert would still be getting scraped off the Valley turf from that last week I'd reckon. I'd be stunned if he did anything off that gut buster.

Lexus: Makram
Wakeful: Pavitra
Coolmore: Jacquinot/In Secret

Golden Eagle: IWIW ($11 an utterly redic price given the Toorak SP - take it now as I expect it start closer to $6 - the two faves COL and LI utter posion and need to drift)

Military Expert would still be getting scraped off the Valley turf from that last week I'd reckon. I'd be stunned if he did anything off that gut buster.

Lexus: Makram
Wakeful: Pavitra
Coolmore: Jacquinot/In Secret

Golden Eagle: IWIW ($11 an utterly redic price given the Toorak SP - take it now as I expect it start closer to $6 - the two faves COL and LI utter posion and need to drift)
What happened IWIW in the Toorak?

What happened IWIW in the Toorak?

Vetted at start / got too far back in on speed race / didn’t see out the trip

Back to 1500 in a race where they will surely go insane should see it back to its best for mine. A metric s**t ton of juice in the price to find out too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back