October- Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

HurlsMeister18

Club Legend
May 9, 2011
Full Back
AFL Club
Essendon
Put all your October winners in here....

Canterbury
R6 CRADLE ME win
R7 PLEASURENA each way

Ballarat
R6 RUN DIEGO each way
R7 BLACK FERRARI each way
R8 CHARGED AND READY each way

Doomben
R8 POWER RECIEVER win

Belmont
R4 SAX ON THE BEACH win
R6 ARMANA each way

What's on at Port Drakes? Couple of lively types there in Merensky Reef and Pentasia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spent $130 on a series of quaddies at melbourne yesterday. Got back $119.

Winning?

Know the feeling well. A family member and I have a quaddie every sat in melb. We have been successful seven times this year but on two occasions we have lost money overall, such as last weekend. Failing ......

Couple of things I like tomorrow
FLEMINGTON
Race 2 Jimando
Race 3 Villa Splendido
Race 5 Mosheen

RANDWICK
Race 8 Glencadam Gold - next best
Race 9 Streama - best bet

Wondering why I wasn't getting any alerts for the Daily Punt and then realised it was a new month!!!!

Was at the Valley last night. Surprised to see so many run ons get the win.

Outdoor and Tres Vite can be forgiven.

Nice early double to hopefully pay for my quaddie's today

Morphetville R1 VIKING STAR into Randwick R3 ICHIHARA @ $3.68.

Cracking day today... Will chuck a few cheeky bets on then enjoy the action from the comfort of the couch.

Flemington
R1- Quest For Peace- Purely just for the Moody/Nolen factor. Also won a trial so by a couple of lengths
R2- Jimando- Looks over the odds for mine. Some nice horses in this race like Phillipi, Hvasstan to keep an eye on
R3- Steep- Up in grade but 2/2 at the distance. Has won at Flemington
R4- Maluckyday- The proven class horse in the field.
R5- Raspberries- 5 wins from 9 at the distance. 1/1 at Flemington.
R6- Affable- Has a win at the track and distance. Will need luck in running.
R7- December Draw- Looks ready to win. Great run 2 weeks ago. Will relish being back at Flemington.
R8- Bel Sprinter- The class horse. The one to beat.
R9- Fawkner- Has a big race in him this spring. Pick of the day.

Randwick
R1- Harada Tat Tat- Beaten a couple of lengths by the hot favourite Sugar Rush but this is one to watch at odds.
R2- War- Waterhouse says fitter than Pierro when it won same race last year. Keep an eye on Whittington as well.
R3- Ichihara- Will blow these away.
R4- Mourayan- Will be hitting peak fitness. Poor winning % is the concern though.
R5- It's a Dundeel- unbeaten and will love the step up in distance.
R6- Urban Groove- Classy up and comer. Up in grade but a huge chance.
R7- Shoot Out- Great record at the track. Great record at the distance. The one to beat.
R8- Lamasery- Looked really good winning last start. Fit n ready for this.
R9- Streama- Unbeaten at the track. Has placed all bar one run at the distance. Top 2nd up record.

Conditions at Randwick have thrown a spanner in the works !!!

RAIN AFFAIR will love it if the track gets downgraded to a dead and I might even take STREAMA out of my quaddie and chuck in PEAR TART if there is a down grade.. Also looks like the fence is the place to be which will suit RAIN AFFAIR.

Flem:

r2n11 - High Esteem, liked his run last start in tough circumstances for an each way bet here.
r3n11 - Wolfpack, impressive maiden win last start, trainer in form, think he's good value here.
r5n4 - Shopaholic, don't really see what was wrong with her 1st up run, the man G.Boss on board at about $14.
r9n13 - Menados, was all set to with Pied A Terre with Menados being his main danger, but now the choice is easy.

Turnbull is a cracker, watch-on race though.

I loved Linton's run in the Dato Chin the other week - actually quite a while back now. Anyway, has a an ok 2nd up record, and decent good track form. I reckon he can hit the line strong today and would almost be surprised if he ran out of the placings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back