October- Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a large free bet ($500) (well large for me anyway) to use by end of day tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated.

Just had a $17 winner third leg of the quaddie at Melton, coming home with the fav and Saint Flash for 41%. ******* race declared a no race after the useless clerks of the course couldn't catch the driveless horse. **** me sometimes the punt is cruel.

Did you watch the race? I'm extremely confident that horse wouldn't have won as there was no pressure and mid-race moves due to the drivers being unsure of whether it was safe to do so. They only sprinted the last 200 metres for the fun of it. They knew with at least 400 to go that it was going to be a no race. The punt is sometimes cruel....... on this occasion, it was about right.

Snitzy is much more than a speed rat

That's the 2nd time this prep she has found a way to win a race she shouldn't have

Great runs all round that race

Quad for Caulfield

Hoping MORE JOYOUS is made to work hard and the weight proves to much.

1,5,7,8/1/2,5,6,9/3,4,13,14,16 50%

Anyone else having a crack at the quad ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice 20 minute double there!!!! :p

04-1.gif

I was riding SPIRIT SONG hard then, would have been the perfect start to my quad.

Still alive with SOLZENHITZEN but could have thinned the field right out.

you hit the $100 exacta as well :p
nah mate, just on the nose, could have got a bit more if I backed him today.
How good does Calanish's form look right now?

on Skyerush in the next at Rosehill

I was riding SPIRIT SONG hard then, would have been the perfect start to my quad.

Still alive with SOLZENHITZEN but could have thinned the field right out.

Didn't think Spirit had any hope. So well done. MJ forgive with the weight? Ill have to watch again but she must have been a shade dissapointing. Solzhenitsyn good start to the quad. Gone very wide in the last two legs 11x12 (it's in the bet tracker forum)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back