COD: MW3 - Nov 8
Skyrim Nov 11
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Nov 15

Super Mario 3D Land - Nov
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Nov
Star Wars: The Old Republic - end 2011?
Football Manager 2012 - Oct/Nov

Bloody hell! What am I gonna do?

A few others with 'potential' status too coming in September to no doubt take up those October/November months.

Driver: San Francisco - September 2011
Rugby World Cup or Wallabies Rugby Challenge - September 2011
Resistance 3 - 8th September 2011
Bodycount - September 2011
God of War Collection 2 - September 2011
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus - September 2011
Dead Island - 9th September 2011

LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 coming in November.

An addition to the November release calender could be Need For Speed: The Run, which has some alright backing to it. Dark Souls (the follow up to Demon's Souls) is set for October. Also the 're-imagining' of Dead Rising 2 in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record coming in October.

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City set for December.

Out of all these I'm definitely getting:
FIFA 12 - Still love my FIFA and this will be a day one.

Batman: Arkham City - The first took me a while to buy it, but this one looks bigger, better and more bad-ass. Day one.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - It's Uncharted ffs, of course it's day one!

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Probably the last AC I'll buy on day one, as it's getting a little tired, however Brotherhood was superb and this should be as well.

Saints Row: The Third - Batshit insane game set in a better open world? Who wouldn't want this?!

God of War Collection 2 - The 2 highly rated PSP titles for PS3 with everything PS3 games get now, ie: trophies...:heart:. Will grab this either day one or just when it gets a tad cheaper, probably online.

ICO/Shadow of the Colossus - Never played these 2 classics, so definitely want to see what the hype is about.

LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 - Years 1-4 was incredibly good. Can't see this going backwards, so will be getting this one very quickly.

And wouldn't put it past getting:
RAGE - I like the look and id have a great history. But something keeps screaming out boring and generic in terms of how the missions may play out.

MW3 - Although will have to do A LOT to gain my buying interest and I doubt the ability of IW and Sledgehammer to deliver to my expectations.

Resistance 3 - Love the look of the campaign, but probably want to test the beta out before I consider it a must buy on day one.

Driver: San Francisco - A couple of the recent trailers actually make this look decent. Looks to have quite a lot of content and seems to play a bit similar to Burnout Paradise (basically the only racing game I've ever enjoyed...apart from the first Driver!). Will keep an eye on it.

Twisted Metal - Seems like it could be good fun.

Rugby World Cup or Wallabies Rugby Challenge - The latter looks exponentially better as a Rugby game, but not sure whether it's going to be good enough to hold my attention...plus everything else will have sent me broke.

I've already pre-ordered Forza 4 which is due out mid October. Batman: Arkham City & Uncharted 3 are the main purchases i will be making in that time period.

I will probably purchase a few other games that have yearly installments (eg: NHL 12, NBA 2K12 - although i probably won't purchase it on all platforms..... learned my lesson with 2K11, couldnt devote enough time to ALL versions). On the fence with Fifa 12, im still playing Fifa 10 and older Fifa games (07, World Cup 06, World Cup 10 etc) added PES 2011 to my "football" rotation a month ago as well. I pre-ordered Fifa 11 online months before the release thinking that i would be done with Fifa 10 by the time it was delivered to me, cutting a long story short.... Fifa 11 is still sealed today :eek: (as im too busy playing the other Fifa's to focus on a whole new game).

I've had a fairly lean month, the only games i purchased were via the Steam sale (more games to play on a rainy day :p). Duke Nukem Forever was my last major purchase, but i've picked up a few cheap games on the 360 to play through when i am bored of my current rotation list. I need to use the time between now and when Forza 4, Arkham City etc are released, in order to clear the huge backlog of games i have.

Im gonna have to start saving up some money for all of them. Way too many awesome games coming out at once.

Most looking forward to: Skyrim, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Rage, MW3, Uncharted 3, Star Wars: TOR and possibly Twisted Metal.

+ Halo:CEA

Me Gusta

me_gusta_2.png

Diablo 3: Purchases in-game (real money).

Lost me unfortunately, really disappointed with the way they're heading with it.

TOR will take more than enough time from me anyway though, so no issues :D

Gonna be a big close to the year. I've already got pre-orders in for FIFA 12, Battlefield 3 and Dead Island and still need to chuck in for MW3, Arkham City and Saints Row 3.

FIFA, Battlefield and Saints Row will probably take up 90% of my game time for six months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uncharted 3, MW3 and Arkham City are definite day one buys.

I'll get Assassins Creed, Resistance 3, Saints Row 3 and Battlefield 3 whenever I can afford them. Its gonna be a costly few months.:eek:

Skyrim, Uncharted and Arkham City are the must buys for myself.

Gears is a maybe. Currently playing through the first couple co op and whilst i'm enjoying it, i'm not overly impressed. BF3 is another maybe. Looks nice but i'm kinda over modern shooters at the moment. Modern Warfare is a pass due to oversaturation.

Skyrim and Uncharted are the big ones for me.

Also looking forward to Deus Ex later this month.

Gears is a maybe. Currently playing through the first couple co op and whilst i'm enjoying it, i'm not overly impressed.
I couldn't even finish the first i was that bored, had more fun in the first half hour of play in Gears 2 than all of Gears 1.
Will probably buy the 3rd but it may be next year i reckon(unless i get bored and just buy the bloody thing)

Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, COD: MW3 will all be day 1 buys for me.

A/C and Batman will be a definate buy but might wait a month or two before buying.

I think Rage is going to be one to keep an eye on, it has had a lot of positive feedback.

Never played Saints Row before but with what people have said about it i will keep an eye on it.

Should throw in F1 2011, it is released at the end of September and i may get it to fill the gap for a while.

Anything else will be more than likely just an impulse buy lol

Twisted Metal SERIOUSLY? cant say i will even pick up the cover to look at it.

Ow my Wallet:(

NBA 2k12
Rage
Batman
Skyrim

Not to mention that Skyward Sword/Diablo 3 might be released around december, there goes my free time

Diablo 3 in 2011.... no need to worry, you won't have to part with your cash until late next year knowing Blizzard

I have ordered:

Batman: AC
Driver: SF
MW3
AC: Revelations
BF 3

For my son:

Dineyland Kinect
U-Draw tablet for 360

Might pick up Fifa 12 if i don't get a free one, and might get SR 3 a few weeks after release depending on how i'm going getting through BF, MW and AC.

Have to smash out Batman in the week running into BF 3 too....

**** its a busy time to game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back