ODFA-Oatlands District Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it’ll be an interesting season, I believe Triabunna still have a fair bit of ground to make up from last year and Mt Pleasant haven’t lost a lot of players, just one or two retiring… but hey, it makes for a good debate 👍🏻

Bothwell/Campbell Town out of those two
Have heard Mt Pleasant are not travel too well. At least not in comparison to the past 2 season.

Have heard Mt Pleasant are not travel too well. At least not in comparison to the past 2 season.
I would have to agree with that statement, from the mail I’ve heard there might be a slight drop off, but in finals they always seem to find something. The wise old heads out there….

Yeah it’ll be an interesting season, I believe Triabunna still have a fair bit of ground to make up from last year and Mt Pleasant haven’t lost a lot of players, just one or two retiring… but hey, it makes for a good debate 👍🏻

Bothwell/Campbell Town out of those two
Thought Triabunna had recruited well, have they lost a few aswell?

Predictions for today(I don't completely know ins and outs)

Campbell Town by 89
Triabunna by 70
Bothwell by 16

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know the make up of the Oatlands squad?

I'm not trying to discredit them at all because it's great seeing them back in the league but just curious as to some of their better players.

I'm not trying to discredit them at all because it's great seeing them back in the league but just curious as to some of their better players.
Ozguy would probably be the best to answer that question

Really is a mixed bag.

A few guys who were Ressies with the club the first time around, a few older guys coming out of retirement to help out, a few guys who haven't really played much football, and a few kids who are definitely getting a baptism of fire.

From every account I have heard, their effort is A+ Could not be faulted. Just the fact that they just don't have the overall skill and experience level, plus the kids bodies are brushed off a bit too easy in tackles, etc.

Steven Hall would be the guy with the best overall pedigree. Won B&F's at Reserves level at both ODFA and SFL Level.

Thanks for the insight, OzGuy much appreciated.

I'm assuming Steven is quite an elder statesman if he won B&F's in the ODFA RESERVES?! 🤣

Correct me if I'm wrong(bit young) but they ended in 05,yeah?

Thanks for the insight, OzGuy much appreciated.

I'm assuming Steven is quite an elder statesman if he won B&F's in the ODFA RESERVES?! 🤣

Correct me if I'm wrong(bit young) but they ended in 05,yeah?
He would be early 40's

And that is correct, yeah

Just curious as to most goals scored by an individual player in a senior ODFA grand final?

Would you know anything,OzGuy?

Just curious as to most goals scored by an individual player in a senior ODFA grand final?

Would you know anything,OzGuy?
Granny? Nah I honestly wouldn't have a clue on that one. Even when Woodsdale scored over 200, I can't overly remember anyone kicking a real bag.

Oatlands vs Woodsdale should be interesting. Backing Woodsdale to get up but should be an interesting game for sure(and wet)

Interesting few rounds coming up. robins play the bunna and bothwell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back