ODFA-Oatlands District Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon if you asked the Woodsdale coach if North Melbourne will be premiers this year he would say “they can”. Reality isn’t his strong suit
Recruiting well doesn't mean he thinks they are going to win a flag,just that they should hopefully improve which very much benefits the competition.

Recruiting well doesn't mean he thinks they are going to win a flag,just that they should hopefully improve which very much benefits the competition.
Didn’t say anything about a Woodsdale flag, just saying that if they had two on the track he would say “yeah we’re going well”

I reckon if you asked the Woodsdale coach if North Melbourne will be premiers this year he would say “they can”. Reality isn’t his strong suit
I got more chance of winning a flag now at age 60 than either Woodsdale or Oatlands have.
Good to see them still playing though, I wish them well 👍

I got more chance of winning a flag now at age 60 than either Woodsdale or Oatlands have.
Good to see them still playing though, I wish them well 👍
You might have still got a game for both of them last season.

1678407592121.png
These are the notable gains/departures from last year's top three teams that have either been announced by the clubs or strong word that it has occurred. Anyone aware of any others?

1678486472961.png
I believe there is probably also a few more in's for Campania just have not heard who, have also heard that Matt Triffett will not be playing at Campania in 2023. No news about who Woodsdale have possibly picked up or lost over the off-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard that, so he is definitely off to there?
Also, did anyone attend the Campania vs Richmond class last night?

2023 Harrison Agents O.D.F.A. Lightning Premiership, proudly supported by RecLink Australia
Saturday 1st April @ Oatlands
9.00am Campania vs Mt Pleasant
10.00am Campbell Town vs Woodsdale
11.00am Campania vs Oatlands
12.00pm Campbell Town vs Mt Pleasant
1.00pm Oatlands vs Woodsdale
2.00pm - 2.45pm - Auskick
3.00pm - Final
Free Entry
Kiosk, Bar and BBQ available.

Anyone attend the lightning premiership? any good? any news?

I hear Campania won it, are they looking the goods?
Gilmour played for Campania, which certainly helped. Would say they would be a likely finalist, but where they stand against Bothwell, I wouldn't want to guess.

Would be surprised if Uni had close to their best side.

Anyone attend the lightning premiership? any good? any news?

I hear Campania won it, are they looking the goods?
If you were seeding teams at this early stage before Round 1, you would think it would go something like this….

1. Bothwell/Triabunna (can’t split them)
3. Campbell Town
4. Campania
5. Mt Pleasant
6. Oatlands
7. Woodsdale

Remove this Banner Ad

Back