ODI Squad vs India Announced

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Would have liked to have seen Matty Wade in the squad. Always rated him as a better short form player and he is in such good touch.

Scotland

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
West Coast
Good inclusion. Handy for an over here and there (doesn't take a lot of wickets) but a good clean striker of the ball. Good middle order batsman who can keep the scoreboard ticking over.

Last 3 BBL scores have been 60* off 36, 47 off 30 and 43* off 22 in mostly disappointing Scorchers batting efforts. Had an OK JLT Cup without being a star but CA have shown how little that means anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eth-dog

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Article says Marsh has been in hospital for last 2 days so very convenient they waited...
He was confirmed out only today though. So is it an anti-Stars conspiracy because Handscomb won't play or anti-stars conspiracy that they waited until Marsh was confirmed out of the first ODI for Turner the day after the Stars played?

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Just noticed they are starting the Melbourne ODI on a Friday at 1.20 so they can fit in a BBL game from Perth afterwards. Shows where CA's priorities lie

DEVO

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CUFC RCFC OM ACF LFC KSC FCU LAL
Retro uniforms look terrible. Gold is too bright and the Alinta logo is in a funny spot.
It’s not Aussie Gold, it’s Canary “f**king" Yellow my friend and don’t you f**king forget it.:D

I quite like it, in fact it maybe the only thing I’ve liked about this summer so far.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets
It’s not Aussie Gold, it’s Canary “f**king" Yellow my friend and don’t you f**king forget it.:D

I quite like it, in fact it maybe the only thing I’ve liked about this summer so far.

Same. It's talking to my childhood.
Now if they can go a step further, and put Border, Jones, McDermott, Merv, the Waughs, Boon and the like into the team.......

Top Bottom