ODI Squad vs India Announced

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Would have liked to have seen Matty Wade in the squad. Always rated him as a better short form player and he is in such good touch.

Would have liked to have seen Matty Wade in the squad. Always rated him as a better short form player and he is in such good touch.

Carey is keeping we don’t need another one

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Good inclusion. Handy for an over here and there (doesn't take a lot of wickets) but a good clean striker of the ball. Good middle order batsman who can keep the scoreboard ticking over.

Last 3 BBL scores have been 60* off 36, 47 off 30 and 43* off 22 in mostly disappointing Scorchers batting efforts. Had an OK JLT Cup without being a star but CA have shown how little that means anyway.

Lucky Langer waited until after the game last night...
Lucky he waited until after Marsh was in hospital and confirmed to be out? This conspiracy theory stuff is getting very tedious.

Turner surely won’t be ready to play having not spent a week in Brisbane training before the game...
Which probably means Handscomb plays and your conspiracy theory is wide of the mark once again!

Article says Marsh has been in hospital for last 2 days so very convenient they waited...
He was confirmed out only today though. So is it an anti-Stars conspiracy because Handscomb won't play or anti-stars conspiracy that they waited until Marsh was confirmed out of the first ODI for Turner the day after the Stars played?

Retro uniforms look terrible. Gold is too bright and the Alinta logo is in a funny spot.
It’s not Aussie Gold, it’s Canary “f**king" Yellow my friend and don’t you f**king forget it.:D

I quite like it, in fact it maybe the only thing I’ve liked about this summer so far.

Last edited:

SportsCentre

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets
It’s not Aussie Gold, it’s Canary “f**king" Yellow my friend and don’t you f**king forget it.:D

I quite like it, in fact it maybe the only thing I’ve liked about this summer so far.

Same. It's talking to my childhood.
Now if they can go a step further, and put Border, Jones, McDermott, Merv, the Waughs, Boon and the like into the team.......

Back