ODN - Kouta towelled by Smart again

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
What excuses does teh mighty Kouta have this time??

Injured? Well should not cross the white line.

I am informed he can't play two good games in a row due to his groin trouble.

However I still think that leaves him overrated. Smart is 32 and his form has been ordinary this year, yet twice he has beaten Kouta.

I just had to get that in ODN - sorry! :cool:

Kouta is certainly struggling with this injury. Just compare his form to last year. I think it may be playing on his mind a bit as he looks tentative on occasion.

You the same Jars that made a cameo on OldDarkNavys.com a little upset about the review? Maybe we need some smilies over there to soften the criticism a little?

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Originally posted by The Old Dark Navy's
Kouta is certainly struggling with this injury. Just compare his form to last year. I think it may be playing on his mind a bit as he looks tentative on occasion.

You the same Jars that made a cameo on OldDarkNavys.com a little upset about the review? Maybe we need some smilies over there to soften the criticism a little?

Not me mate

I don't go there because a certain person I know writes articles for you. I have no respect for his views.;)

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
"The doubtful umpiring decisions definitely went the way of the Crows"

This in the review that you refer to

That is the biggest crock of **** I have ever heard.

We were absolutely shagged blind by the umpires all night except for a couple of evener uppers in the last quarter. The Stevens one was wrong.

I watched the game on replay on Sunday morning knowing we had won and so could afford to be a bit more unbiased in my assessment of the umpiring.

Jarman only got one free kick so Silvagni gave away others did he?

Also the commment about the game being dewey and therefore favouring the team with aptitude and not talent was a bloody joke.

I realise it was on a Cartlon site buy you brought it up here.

You should make SOME attempt not to be completely one eyed Old Dark Navy.

Gee whiz.

Cheers

Jars458
Chairman of the Kouta fan club

Originally posted by Jars458
"The doubtful umpiring decisions definitely went the way of the Crows"

This in the review that you refer to

That is the biggest crock of **** I have ever heard.

We were absolutely shagged blind by the umpires all night except for a couple of evener uppers in the last quarter. The Stevens one was wrong.

I watched the game on replay on Sunday morning knowing we had won and so could afford to be a bit more unbiased in my assessment of the umpiring.

Jarman only got one free kick so Silvagni gave away others did he?

Also the commment about the game being dewey and therefore favouring the team with aptitude and not talent was a bloody joke.

I realise it was on a Cartlon site buy you brought it up here.

You should make SOME attempt not to be completely one eyed Old Dark Navy.

Gee whiz.

Cheers

Jars458
Chairman of the Kouta fan club

LOL. I'll just refer you to OldDarkNavys.com message board and the thread "I've had just about enough of this" for the same explanation/defense I gave the other Jars aka Ant. Can't possibly write all this again.

Geez, you Crow types are uptight! ;) You should see the abuse that passes for a review on the Bomber Rivals site. My reaction wasn't even as bad as yours. Ah well, everyone's a critic. Silly me for thinking I can be be totally biased and still make friends.:D

btw Jars, if you don't go to the site, how do you know about the review and that certain person that writes for the site? I must say, he shows infinitely more class. Is that the case at work also?

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Originally posted by The Old Dark Navy's

btw Jars, if you don't go to the site, how do you know about the review and that certain person that writes for the site? I must say, he shows infinitely more class. Is that the case at work also?

LOL

He told me not to abuse him on here so I can't answer that question.

He would probably be offended that you said he had class. He likes to think of himself as a working class boy with no airs and graces.

As a man close to the CFC once said "PIGS A R S E"

Back