**** off Damn-ian Barrett you oxygen thief

Remove this Banner Ad

I look forward to seeing the grade that Barrett and Wallet give our performance during the trade period.

We could trade in Jesus and we'd still get a D.

Im really hoping we pull the trigger on a big trade

just to see him come out with that BS he spewed last year about Tyson

Things i am thankfull i live in Canberra for,

not being able to listen to Barrett,
not being able to watch the footy show (hence avoiding Barret and Newman)

Thats about it.. (i hate this place)

I hope Barret cries himself to sleep knowing that he is a outright flog with as much likability as person with Ebola..

I look forward to seeing the grade that Barrett and Wallet give our performance during the trade period.

I've already bet my left nut that he will give us a F

Think about how much money he makes and you will cry yourself to sleep. The only person who does less to earn the big dollars is that Car Enthusiast senator.

Clive's parliamentary wage?

Things i am thankfull i live in Canberra for,

not being able to listen to Barrett,
not being able to watch the footy show (hence avoiding Barret and Newman)

Thats about it.. (i hate this place)

I hope Barret cries himself to sleep knowing that he is a outright flog with as much likability as person with Ebola..
You can stream AFL Trade Radio through the net....

Had a convo with Wallet back in 2011 and he reckoned we had a good young list that would challenge for finals in a year or two.
So if he says our list is s**t, it must be good.

Had a convo with Wallet back in 2011 and he reckoned we had a good young list that would challenge for finals in a year or two.
Going off what you've said I'm more worried that if he says our list is s**t then it must be apocalyptically bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going off what you've said I'm more worried that if he says our list is s**t then it must be apocalyptically bad.

Good point. We only know he's wrong, not how far off or in which direction.

Bit old, does he still have the tank?

YouDontKnowJack said:
In his defence a lot of people, including us, probably would have thought the same in 2011. Then Geelong happened, then Neeld happened

Remove this Banner Ad

Back