Status in Question Off-field injuries over the years with bullshit excuses. ???

Scroater

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2003
InLarry6'sbulldogphotos
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Didn't Dermie break his dick shagging someone?

Is that even possible......the broken dick part, not the fact that Dermie was shagging someone.

I'd heard that it was actually his scrotum ripped open by a female who wore sharp rings. The very same female who has sung the national anthem on Grand Final Day.

STFU Donnie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Chiefs Kingdom
It is possible- worked with a bloke who broke it rooting, it apparently needed somewhat expensive surgery to rectify, so he started saving up and then inexplicably spent it on a car he bought on eBay that couldn't go in reverse.

This is possibly the greatest sentence ever written!

Aug 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lessons from this thread:

- Avoid stingrays
- Avoid trampolines
but most of all
- Avoid the reverse cowgirl.

I've seen a broken penis and repair. Simplest way to describe it is blowing out one of the cylinders. They then roll the skin back, sew up the defect, attach the skin back and you're mostly back to normal. Takes a while for the swelling to go down and fair amount of time off the job.

Lessons from this thread:

- Avoid stingrays
- Avoid trampolines
but most of all
- Avoid the reverse cowgirl.

I've seen a broken penis and repair. Simplest way to describe it is blowing out one of the cylinders. They then roll the skin back, sew up the defect, attach the skin back and you're mostly back to normal. Takes a while for the swelling to go down and fair amount of time off the job.
Dennis Rodman

STFU Donnie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Chiefs Kingdom
Derek Pringle once had to miss a test for England after injuring his back while writing a letter. Or so the story goes ...

Wasn't Dermie responsible for a well known news reader requiring x-rays and removal of a certain item from her anus back in the 90's? Busy man that Dermott.
Think that was Johnny Diesel and a bottle of Moet wasn't it?

I'd heard that it was actually his scrotum ripped open by a female who wore sharp rings. The very same female who has sung the national anthem on Grand Final Day.
Julie Anthony?

Back