Player Watch Off his tucker: who from your team has disappointed you so far this season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
From WC, I would have said Andrew Gaff but he worked into it against Port.

Who from your team has been off his tucker?

Surprisingly Dane Rampe.

Daniel has been down after winning our best and fairest last year, and had a career worst game today.
Wallis out of the side after winning our goalkicking award last year.

charles dixon
darcy byrne-jones

charles dixon
darcy byrne-jones
Yeah I was going to say dixon. Might add Marshall too expected a rise this year

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rhys Stanley. As our only actual ruck he's always been inconsistent, but this year he's consistently shithouse.

Worpel.

Can't seem to find anything near to his BnF form.
Not a hawks supporter here but watch all your games, (have family who support the hawks). I really like Worpel, but my view on his 2019 form was that he and O'Meara were your two prong mid attack as Titch was out for the year. But since Titch returned from his broken leg and taken the majority of Worpels midfield time back, this has reduced worpels midfield input and his 2019 form.

Bontempelli - Thought he'd go another 2 levels after the preseason.
Treloar - Impact not as high as I hoped. Last 2 games have been pretty deece i guess.
Naughton - Not kicking bags.
English - still not very competitive tap ruck
Lipinksi - gone backwards after a somewhat breakout year
Daniels - gone backwards
Dale - Thought he finally flicked the switch after the backhalf of 2019, been disappointing since.
Wallis - Has lost his reliableness in front of goals, now finds himself out of the side.
JJ - Use to be comfortably best 22 and a NS medalist. Now a fringe player and doesn't try hard enough.
Martin - Expected him to be cooked but he has been brought in to offer some sort of contest as the primary ruckman. Gets completely destroyed.
Weightman - Was pretty promising in his 1st year, but never able to get back into the side. We are crying out for a small forward that can pressure and kick 1-2 goals a game.

+ countless more.

Hawkins. On face value, seven goals from three games isn't awful, but when it's come in the form of 7.10, in three very tight games, with crucial last quarter misses from gettable attempts in all three, it'd be nice if he pulled his socks up.

Lachie Neale, Harris Andrews and Charlie Cameron have all been far from their best for Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back