Injury Off Legs Report 2018 - Stretch that toe

PizzaChief

Debutant
Sep 4, 2015
Townsville
AFL Club
Melbourne
A few more injuries and niggles there, but at least we're not missing any best 22 players.
Seriously what is the story with McKenna..? How long has he actually missed now..? Unless he literally stripped every fiber of his hamstring off the bone it must be a cover for something

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Seriously what is the story with McKenna..? How long has he actually missed now..? Unless he literally stripped every fiber of his hamstring off the bone it must be a cover for something

My theory is they're rebuilding him from body parts leftover from the careers of Clint Bartram, Daniel Bell and James Strauss.

AVB 3 weeks away on the board. yet he tells us he might be back 3 weeks after the bye am i missing something? sounds like 426 to me
I thought he said "the week after the bye"

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Would love to see avb back in the team, he doesn't have a lot of time to prove himself. Also I'm not sure who he would replace atm. Still a while away and maybe his timing might be just right.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Would love to see avb back in the team, he doesn't have a lot of time to prove himself. Also I'm not sure who he would replace atm. Still a while away and maybe his timing might be just right.
yeah was thinking who would he come in for same as Kent. obviously Hannans spot if he isnt tearing s**t up come the last month of the season or maybe that 3rd tall even tho hes shorter than hannan. harmes is playing good enough lately. its a good problem to have but obviously gonna have more injuries so should grt s chance if form is up to it

Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Yeah I don't get the story with McKenna either? As far as I know he sustained the injury in about Rd 2 last year and has missed well over 12 months because of it... And he's still indefinite!

My understanding is that even cripples like Freeman 're did' it several times. McKenna case is just strange.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
VDB is one of my favourites. It’s Clarry, Nev, VDB for me. I love how he tackles. He is an intimidating guy around the stoppages. I’d just love to see him, Viney and Clarry in the middle. Three beasts.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
So is Jake our only injured player now not training?? I figure VDB and McKenna are still a couple away from playing VFL, but that's amazing if we only have the one injury on our list. Really no excuses not to make finals with a dream run like that.

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
So is Jake our only injured player now not training?? I figure VDB and McKenna are still a couple away from playing VFL, but that's amazing if we only have the one injury on our list. Really no excuses not to make finals with a dream run like that.

So the rehabilitation training sessions will be done on Levers couch, and will take the form of Mario Kart drinking games?

The Dr

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

Nek minnit, all our senior players get Ebola

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Vanders is back via Casey either this week or next week!!!

Kent is available too. I'm keen to get him back ASAP.
* i never thought Vanders would actually get back to playing. How long has it been?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
So the rehabilitation training sessions will be done on Levers couch, and will take the form of Mario Kart drinking games?
Not relevant to the thread at all, but I'll * up anyone in Mario Kart from the SNES to the Switch. I've easily completed 100,000 races and I've won pretty much all of them.

I legitimately am a God as far as that thing goes.

Not relevant to the thread at all, but I'll **** up anyone in Mario Kart from the SNES to the Switch. I've easily completed 100,000 races and I've won pretty much all of them.

What the * did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mario Kart Academy, and I've been involved in numerous drag races on Rainbow Road, and I have over 1,000,000 confirmed podium finishes. I am trained in Kong warfare and I'm the top red sheller in the entire Mario cast. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the * out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, *er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Nintendo Network and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Thunder Cloud storm, maggot. The storm that shrinks the pathetic little thing you call your racer. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can overtake you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my automatic Standard Bike S. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mario Kart items on frantic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the track, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Not relevant to the thread at all, but I'll **** up anyone in Mario Kart from the SNES to the Switch. I've easily completed 100,000 races and I've won pretty much all of them.

I’m exceptional at Mario Kart. Not just fast but strategically skilled.

Literally the only thing I like about being grown up is I can choose to spend my time honing up these kinds of essential skills. It’s my parents fault. They thought hand held games were a fad and a waste of money so I was the only kid in the class who didn’t have Donkey Kong so now I’m making up lost time. I still tell lies in shops though - don’t know why I bother because the 17 yo at the checkout doesn’t care what I buy or why but when I was paying for Super Luigi World a few weeks back I launched into a story about my non-existent nephew loving these games and his twelfth birthday is coming up and he will be so excited etc.

I’m Mario karting on a Wii U though.

I think this might be the injuries thread though so if you could maybe add to your posts a comment about our medicos or how Kent and vdB might tear it up on return, that would legitimise your random posting. Just a Go Kent would do it.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mario Kart Academy, and I've been involved in numerous drag races on Rainbow Road, and I have over 1,000,000 confirmed podium finishes. I am trained in Kong warfare and I'm the top red sheller in the entire Mario cast. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Nintendo Network and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Thunder Cloud storm, maggot. The storm that shrinks the pathetic little thing you call your racer. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can overtake you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my automatic Standard Bike S. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mario Kart items on frantic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the track, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
Previous post goes for you also. Just say Go Kent signing off and we can let it slide.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Just a Go Kent would do it.
char_mario.png

Back