Social Off Season Activities

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
What's up everybody.Safety is number1 priority.
This is what I've been up to in the off season,Ive been taking lessons from this bloke and his KGB mate and making some of this stuff in the garage between fishing trips so far I've managed to burn off one eyebrow and get a couple of stiches in a thumb but it's kept me busy.
Check it out

What you been up to?

What's up everybody.Safety is number1 priority.
This is what I've been up to in the off season,Ive been taking lessons from this bloke and his KGB mate and making some of this stuff in the garage between fishing trips so far I've managed to burn off one eyebrow and get a couple of stiches in a thumb but it's kept me busy.
Check it out

What you been up to?

It's because of guys like this + guys like you that fire crackers were banned! You ruined it for all of us! :mad::oops:

During the orrfffff season, I will be project managing my extension + renovation. The joys of renovating + extending an old house :oops: So far, two chimneys have collapsed lol One was being held up by the flue of the combustion log burner + the other was about an inch off the external house wall + was just standing up by sheer luck. When the laundry was demolished, that chimney collapsed. The floor + the shower recess were laid straight on to the wooden floor, without waterproofing, so the bearers/joists rotted + the ensuite had to be demolished. Lots of fun here in the 'Money Abyss' :eek::eek::eek:

However, designing the kitchen + ensuite, choosing tiles, appliances, finishes etc is fantastic fun! Having a ball with the pretty stuff.

Any activities we should plan Vdubs
Maybe a comp of PURE footballers- ie one team only over careers.
Not sure how we go about it, but it will certainly be limiting and require some research

Maybe a comp of PURE footballers- ie one team only over careers.
Not sure how we go about it, but it will certainly be limiting and require some research
Well you set up the parameters and stipulations. This is your ship to steer this time.

Well you set up the parameters and stipulations. This is your ship to steer this time.
does that mean no contesting?
can't recall if you have been a contestant or not
last year i suggested the non cat teams, and you went with that, but these are only suggestions

does that mean no contesting?
can't recall if you have been a contestant or not
last year i suggested the non cat teams, and you went with that, but these are only suggestions
We can decide on who does or does not participate later.
First have to set rules, stipulations and requirements for whatever theme you have in mind.

You're the one with the idea, you pick how you want it to be run.

We can decide on who does or does not participate later.
First have to set rules, stipulations and requirements for whatever theme you have in mind.

You're the one with the idea, you pick how you want it to be run.
might have a deeper think about this then
that was a quick off the cuff reply to your post that i thought may have provoked other ? better suggestions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back