Off season "Pick 'em" draft - (Opinion based not fantasy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I would run a hybrid D

Safeties: Ramsey - Landon Collins - Stewart

CBs: Norman - Trufant - Ramsey

LBs: Bosa - Kendricks - McKinney - Jamie Collins

DL: Bosa - Donald - Snacks Harrison - Watt

That front 4 would be extremely dominant and a good mix of LBs

The Ramsey either plays can play FS or CB depending on the package

My defence would have to run off a 4-3 under style defence with a wide "leo" DL to be successful.

DE: Dunlap
3 Tech: Daniels
NT: Joseph
Leo: Perry
LB: Jones, Kuechly, David
Nickle: Scandrick
CB: Sherman, Slay
S: Smith, Thomas

Pretty versatile defence, but would struggle against strong running games. Strong back end though that could allow for coverage sacks. Heaps of versatility in my LBs in Jones, Kuechly and David.

Pretty happy with my offence. Definitely a passing team, but has receiving weapons everywhere. Plus Gronk is nearly a 6th lineman. Pretty good RZ threats with Gronk, Bennett and Nelson. Does lack that explosive deep threat.

Line: Solder, Long, Linsley, Yanda, Bulaga
TE: Gronk, Bennett
WR: Nelson, Baldwin
Slot: Landry
RB: Freeman
QB: Stafford

I reckon my offense is virtually unstoppable, Rodgers doing the passing makes up for any sort of lack of deep superstar talent at WR. Red Zone would be all sorts of fun, line up Hill and Bell in the backfield next to Rodgers. Graham, Bryant, Benjamin and AJ Green, pick your poison, gl opposition corners stopping these monsters 1v1 with Rodgers passing it to the perfect spot.

Very happy with my O-Line but im sure everyone is also.

Only weakness i see in my team is at cornerback outside of Rhodes.

I reckon my offense is virtually unstoppable, Rodgers doing the passing makes up for any sort of lack of deep superstar talent at WR. Red Zone would be all sorts of fun, line up Hill and Bell in the backfield next to Rodgers. Graham, Bryant, Benjamin and AJ Green, pick your poison, gl opposition corners stopping these monsters 1v1 with Rodgers passing it to the perfect spot.

Very happy with my O-Line but im sure everyone is also.

Only weakness i see in my team is at cornerback outside of Rhodes.
Your receivers against my corners would be a great battle. Talib on AJ Green would be about even. Casey Hayward on Benjamin about even (although Hayward did keep him to 11 yds this season)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stealing LicoriceAllsorts' format.

MZ74NUo.png

Your receivers against my corners would be a great battle. Talib on AJ Green would be about even. Casey Hayward on Benjamin about even (although Hayward did keep him to 11 yds this season), and Dez would probably get the upper hand against Roby.

It's martavis Bryant from the steelers

Quite happy with my line up, Pass heavy offense with the reigning MVP Matt Ryan throwing it to his favourite weapon and probably best receiver in the NFL Julio Jones, in addition to deep threat Desean Jackson and two great red zone threats in Alshon Jeffrey and Tyler Eifert...If im in the red zone...im scoring 6. My running back is a bit iffy Todd Gurley, but if he plays like he did as a rookie, in an offense where he wont be facing 8 man boxes I think he would be a dynamic complementary threat in the running game, and he has a solid offensive line in front of him.

Pretty happy with my defense. Starting at the front I have 2 elite interior linemen in Cox and McCoy, with pass rushers along the line in Von Miller, Cameron Wake and Frank Clark, with Melvin INgram after that a Dynamic impact. One of the best coverage line backers in the league in Donta HIghtower to compliment my very strong secondary. I think Jenoris Jenkins is one of the best shutdown corners in the league, and if you throw to the other side you likely have Eric Berry supporting Marcus Peters who would be a threat for a pick on every play. Kam Chancellor adds to strong coverage support and the Boom factor for any catches that are made with massive hits.

Tyler Locket wouldnt get much time in the offense, but has shown amazing things as a returner.

I was thinking about running a base Nickle D but with the Beast OL's i decided i needed a DT more than an extra CB/S and i have Buchanon who can play the nickle. But if i decided against taking a DT i would of taken a different CB/S and used Buchanon as a dimebacker.

Having Brady with a elusive back and a power back would be a matchup nightmare if you ran a split back or offset i Form, since both my backs are good receiving backs. and could have McCaffery move out into the slot also, or be a QB in the WilfCaf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back