General Bombers Talk Off-season stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy in the second clip is Jack Viney's younger brother and one of the best martial artist's in Australia. Represented Australia in Brazillian Jujitsu previously.

These guys are gonna be ripped for Stereosonic
techno-viking-viking.gif

Because I am cynical and assume stuff like this will blow up in our face (even though it is better than an end of season trip to Ibiza).
I mean anything can happen but they do have standards and expectations in the CBA around what they do during their leave and how they come back from it.

2 players on our list learning to tackle... it's a start I guess.
Looks more like dancing. Oh well, it is a start.

If I was Brad I would have them do a few tackling sessions with the Storm.

Could any of our players bring a Storm player down in a tackle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A group of 12 going to Saints v. Giants, with two assistant coaches. McGrath, Merrett, Langford and Ridley (I think) among them, to see first hand what finals football is about.

They should probably have gone to the Gabba instead, but at least they're not watching intermittently in a bar somewhere.

“A group of Essendon players intent on making the most of their off-season will head to the MCG for Saturday’s Elimination Final.

SEN.com.au understands roughly 12 players will attend the St Kilda v GWS game, alongside two assistant coaches.”

Apparently it’s a big deal that a group of our players are going to watch a finals game. I would have thought these activities would be the standard after the season we’ve endured. I’m surprised it’s only 12 and only 1 final this round.

Many of us expressed concerns last year that most of the list were going to Ibiza after the debacle of the 2022 season. Brad Scott is proving those concerns were valid.

At least some of them have decided to fund their own way to the USA, so I guess there’s that.

“A group of Essendon players intent on making the most of their off-season will head to the MCG for Saturday’s Elimination Final.

SEN.com.au understands roughly 12 players will attend the St Kilda v GWS game, alongside two assistant coaches.”

Apparently it’s a big deal that a group of our players are going to watch a finals game. I would have thought these activities would be the standard after the season we’ve endured. I’m surprised it’s only 12 and only 1 final this round.

Many of us expressed concerns last year that most of the list were going to Ibiza after the debacle of the 2022 season. Brad Scott is proving those concerns were valid.

At least some of them have decided to fund their own way to the USA, so I guess there’s that.
I don't know that it's standard, but it shouldn't be particularly unusual or noteworthy.

That said, the media will make a mountain out of a molehill for anything that lets them put "Essendon" in the headline.

How good was it see Bomber on Footy Classified last night. Hope the club has him about every now and then. Players could learn a lot from a tough nut premiership captain and coach - even in an advisory capacity
Out: Sheedy and his cohort
In: Bomber.....none of his cohort

Remove this Banner Ad

Back