Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Great win by the Black Craps after I thought they'd blown it with a below par score. Along with the Breakers win it made up for the Warriors and Phoenix.

royboy2

Average Old Bastard
Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1
Wallan look like they have a pretty good side assembled this year AuckMel

On a side note I had a beer yesterday in the Bulla Pub with Rubgy League royalty Tommy Raudonikis who was down in Victoria for a wedding in Sunbury.

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Wallan look like they have a pretty good side assembled this year AuckMel
Yea I must say I'm a bit excited about this year. Some pretty good recruits from Craigieburn and I think we'll be a lot quicker this year. Just short one more tall I reckon. The young fellas been working hard and has grown a centimeter or two in the off season and is looking sharp. Hopefully he has a good year too.

On a side note I had a beer yesterday in the Bulla Pub with Rubgy League royalty Tommy Raudonikis who was down in Victoria for a wedding in Sunbury.
Gee, that must have been interesting. Probably need a week or more to take in some of the stories.

Sep 4, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Balmain, GreenBay, Edmonton, Celtic
Had a chance to drive a couple of Jaguars around Sandown Park yesterday.
Going 200+kmh down the back straight was great.
Very enjoyable day.
Highly recommend for anyone to do it if they get the chance

royboy2

Average Old Bastard
Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Yea I must say I'm a bit excited about this year. Some pretty good recruits from Craigieburn and I think we'll be a lot quicker this year. Just short one more tall I reckon. The young fellas been working hard and has grown a centimeter or two in the off season and is looking sharp. Hopefully he has a good year too.

Gee, that must have been interesting. Probably need a week or more to take in some of the stories.
The bloke can talk thats for sure, kept us entertainedand in stitches for hours!

I've been stirring Sal up, saying if he doesnt lift his game he'll be playing 2's this year

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Nothing more offensive as a Kiwi than reading the rantings of rednecks who have no appreciation for the New Zealand language. For those uneducated flogs who are too ignorant, thick or just plain ******* dumb to look it up, there is and never was an s in Maori.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
More grief over there moto748 Been hard to watch on the tele without getting pretty cut up about it. It's bloody hard to sit here and not get very, very angry.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
It kinda feels like, as with the IRA bombings years ago, it's something we're going to have to get used to.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Just thought to check tickets: selling out by the minute, but 60 quid a time is a bit rich for me.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
At least (for the first time in many years) the highlights are on BBC, so we get a full hour-and-a-bit of highlights with no ads.

royboy2

Average Old Bastard
Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Beating South Africa in the last series and the way we dismantled Australia. We certainly have claims to being the best one day side in the world

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad