NRL "Off the ball"

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
That you passed off as your own work without acknowledgment. I don’t care what the subject is, that is pretty embarrassing.

Get over it.

JD888

Team Captain
Sep 24, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Get over it.
Nah, you write a whole sermon on a subject that makes you sound very well read and I was impressed. Did the fact check however and turns out you are a fraud. Wonder what else you’ve copied and pasted? Can’t stand fakes.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Nah, you write a whole sermon on a subject that makes you sound very well read and I was impressed. Did the fact check however and turns out you are a fraud. Wonder what else you’ve copied and pasted? Can’t stand fakes.

Cool. Move along then.

That you passed off as your own work without acknowledgment. I don’t care what the subject is, that is pretty embarrassing.
Everyone knows that letter. I've seen it many times around the place.

JD888

Team Captain
Sep 24, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Everyone knows that letter. I've seen it many times around the place.
What crap. 98% of members here on BF would never have read that letter, other than those of you who like to indulge in these religious discussions. Nevertheless, it was passed off as an own work without acknowledgement.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wild brawl during a dance party in 2019 and he stabbed a guy in the back....

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Wild brawl during a dance party in 2019 and he stabbed a guy in the back....

I read sermon, I stand corrected although I suspect a Mormon dance party would be about as exciting as reading scripture.

Back