NRL "Off the ball"

Remove this Banner Ad

That you passed off as your own work without acknowledgment. I don’t care what the subject is, that is pretty embarrassing.

Get over it.

Get over it.
Nah, you write a whole sermon on a subject that makes you sound very well read and I was impressed. Did the fact check however and turns out you are a fraud. Wonder what else you’ve copied and pasted? Can’t stand fakes.

Nah, you write a whole sermon on a subject that makes you sound very well read and I was impressed. Did the fact check however and turns out you are a fraud. Wonder what else you’ve copied and pasted? Can’t stand fakes.

Cool. Move along then.

That you passed off as your own work without acknowledgment. I don’t care what the subject is, that is pretty embarrassing.
Everyone knows that letter. I've seen it many times around the place.

Everyone knows that letter. I've seen it many times around the place.
What crap. 98% of members here on BF would never have read that letter, other than those of you who like to indulge in these religious discussions. Nevertheless, it was passed off as an own work without acknowledgement.

Last edited:
Wild brawl during a dance party in 2019 and he stabbed a guy in the back....

Wild brawl during a dance party in 2019 and he stabbed a guy in the back....

I read sermon, I stand corrected although I suspect a Mormon dance party would be about as exciting as reading scripture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back