Social Off-topic post dumping ground - continue to chat here

Remove this Banner Ad

Lately there has been more threads heading off topic and degenerating into social conversation. Although it's great that we can get to know eachother, often in a thread about free agency or contract statuses this can interrupt the flow of the thread and make life difficult for other posters.

So instead of these posts being deleted, now they will be moved into here so the conversation can continue if so desired.

Anyway I have randomly wondered what are the chances that there are AFL players who frequent this forum on more than one occasion.

I understand there are many reasons to say no such as they are to busy being pro-athletes to sit on their bum on forums and that clubs would direct them to avoid places like this (and reading general media) to avoid seeing themselves getting trashed.

Still with the broad scope of people on the Internet these days surely there is a chance. Anyway was just wondering what peoples opinions are.

If your answer is yes what BF posters do you think are AFL players for shits and giggles.

I think we just need to be resigned to the fact that Hawks supporters are a bunch of sore losers & bad winners....

l_8ce523eac0559d57caaa5c19c9e69d26.jpg
The Serena's

No homo, but have you SEEN their booties? Those things have probably made someone a man!

big bootie has Serena

serena-williams7.jpg

I do like a nice butt but she's just a bit too muscly for my liking.

She's got enormous jugs as well....they clank after every serve which is good to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.............................^
...........................^..^
.............................||........Looks like a scene from Alien!
.............................||........Ripley,.. if you are reading this, prepare the containment tanks!

I wonder which of our posters will take out the inaugural 'Martin Fisher Gram' award for best off-season?

Calling it the 'Stringer Stokes' Cup just felt wrong...

Folks, that's how you randomly post.

Not like you to tell a porkie Fred. Time to fess up - Mandy & Christine Keeler hit the headlines in 1965 - 48 years ago! Now, if she was keeping you awake at night at, say, 12 years of age...that makes you...???
2 demerit points fred for that monster porkie!

It wasn't exactly a porkie, more like a Hodgepodge fact, because I said not necessarily.
But I might even have been older than 12, who can remember back that far nowadays?;)

PS I definitely remember the famous photo of CK on the chair!

It wasn't exactly a porkie, more like a Hodgepodge fact, because I said not necessarily.
But I might even have been older than 12, who can remember back that far nowadays?;)

PS I definitely remember the famous photo of CK on the chair!
The mods might be a little unhappy about this being totally off topic, but I can't help it. But hey, mods are entitled to get excited too...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Keeler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back