Social Off Topic Thread - Shells' Shack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I'm having trouble breathing. Might be making an offer on a property pre-auction tomorrow.
Do it but make sure you offer a low number. Work out the max amount you wish to pay, offer $40k or more less. Remember that estate agents quote a higher number. If REAgent says the property is $480, then the vendors are expecting $450 to $460. But you offer $430 + come up, as they come down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again anyone who spends more than 450 on a house is an idiot
Then you won't be buying anything in Sydney! + no, they're not an idiot, property is an excellent investment, offering capital growth + good rental income. Better than having your $$$ in a savings account.

And also at least you have someone.

I got no one and am all alone. Not to mention on the one income.

:(
Why are you so stressed by this? When I bought my first house interest rates were 18%, I was 23y.o. + single.

It's one of the most exciting purchases you can make! You've been paying rent for years, so you will easily pay a mortgage + instead of if being dead money, you are buying an asset.

Being single is fantastic! You don't need a man to define you or for financial help. You are terrific with your finances. Try to change the way you're looking at this, it's is exciting + wonderful! Your own home! Your little kingdom! Enjoy it.

Then you won't be buying anything in Sydney! + no, they're not an idiot, property is an excellent investment, offering capital growth + good rental income. Better than having your $$$ in a savings account.
If this was the 70s I'd just do a bank job... sadly it's not and I'd be caught within the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back