Social Off Topic Thread - Revival of the House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

More gold
29594427_1308489812586390_6829878976710050173_n.jpg

Wonder who taught him to cheat. Probably them at sandgroper scum Langer at WA:p
Kick the state out of the shield for a couple of seasons. Not like they produce good players anyway. At least we’ll have clean players.

Dont see why Boof needs to go.

Yes it happened on his watch, yes he many have gotten close to the ege but AFAIK he was not involved in the act, the decision or the plan to do it.

Guilt by association only goes so far.

Can JL come in as a successor, sure - but Boof has earned the right to walk out when he's ready and does not need to be booted for this.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont see why Boof needs to go.

Yes it happened on his watch, yes he many have gotten close to the ege but AFAIK he was not involved in the act, the decision or the plan to do it.

Guilt by association only goes so far.

Can JL come in as a successor, sure - but Boof has earned the right to walk out when he's ready and does not need to be booted for this.

GO Catters
He's gone now!

He had to go, this all happened under his watch and results have been mediocre at times.

He's gone now!

He had to go, this all happened under his watch and results have been mediocre at times.
He had no clue - his message of WTF is clearly indication of that.

But its done now.

After their press conferences, they need to leave the 3 alone and let them be to serve out their time. And leave their families alone too.
They ****ed up and have been whacked for it. Fair game. But let them be now.
And let them work their way back when its over.

If the media pursue them and ambulance chase them it will tip one of them over the edge and THAT will be reprehensible.

They are gutted and need to be supported and left alone to recover. They made the mistake, they got nailed, now let it be and move on.

GO Catters

So true. Since I don't watch cricket or watch the news it feels like I'm the only one who doesn't give a s**t whatsoever.
I don't get the big deal anyway. Back when I played cricket we used to ball tamper all the time. Once we even got a hammer at lunchtime and beat the s**t out of it LOL. Just part of the game.

Not the only one SC, couldn't give a flying **** about it. Yeah, I don't watch the news either + used to love cricket, lost interest though. Watch the tests.

Ball Tampering.jpg

Not the only one SC, couldn't give a flying **** about it. Yeah, I don't watch the news either + used to love cricket, lost interest though. Watch the tests.

View attachment 477025
Cricket got really s**t for me when most pitches turned into flat batting strips.
Might actually make it more interesting if you rough up the ball a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back