Social Off Topic Thread - Revival of the House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's really impressive of her. If she can keep going through that then I'm sure it would take something truly extraordinary to stop her and her house!

Just an automated acknowledgement. I'll let you know if anything more interesting comes from it!
She's an extraordinary woman, straight from the school of hard knocks. Has had quite a tough life + the love of her life died a few years ago. She's coming to me today, so I'll get an update.

Going to be interesting to see if you receive the photos.

BTW, how is your daughter going? How old is she now?

I have an old combustion type fire with a glass door but it's placed with the back half within an old fire place that seems to really reduce its effectiveness. I could put some old carpet in front of it I guess but I'm not sure it's worth the effort when you have to clean it up after and stuff.
I had two combustion heaters, both in fireplaces + they really kept the whole house warm, although, I keep the doors closed of the rooms I don't use. Since the extension, when the back of the house was demolished + the fireplace in the kitchen collapsed, I don't use the other combustion fire in the Sitting Room, because it's full of furniture. So now I only have the open fire in the TV Sitting Room, which Wood Guy just lit for me. It's quite warm this morning 8.8℃, except I'm still in bed with four furry hot water bottles under the duvet, around my feet + Sapphie deserted us, as soon as she heard Wood Guy strike the match to light the fire lol

It's an unbelievable share!

Who do you think Ballantyne will belt this week?
About 75% of the stuff I have is either oil and gas or mining related :eek:, even bids in atm are more of the same.. seriously needs some balancing.

Ballantyne struggles to stay on his feet away from home these days let alone hit anybody.

About 75% of the stuff I have is either oil and gas or mining related :eek:, even bids in atm are more of the same.. seriously needs some balancing.

Ballantyne struggles to stay on his feet away from home these days let alone hit anybody.
Yes, resources can be risky.

Good to have a few blue chips in your portfolio.

What have you been up to this week, seem a bit quiet. Scared about the albeit remote possibility that Freo might knock off Geelong on their own dung-heap? :D

CSL up again after the report to hit another all time high :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Quite distracted this week

She's an extraordinary woman, straight from the school of hard knocks. Has had quite a tough life + the love of her life died a few years ago. She's coming to me today, so I'll get an update.

Going to be interesting to see if you receive the photos.

BTW, how is your daughter going? How old is she now?

She's just passed 6 months. Still a very small baby in terms of her height and weight relative to the average, but she's this happy little bundle and surprises many with how strong she is.

Sleeping pretty well, very happy with the noises she can make and starting to try solid food. Toast is a particular favourite.

She's just passed 6 months. Still a very small baby in terms of her height and weight relative to the average, but she's this happy little bundle and surprises many with how strong she is.

Sleeping pretty well, very happy with the noises she can make and starting to try solid food. Toast is a particular favourite.

She sounds like an utter joy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Kitty some cold weather forecast out your way this week :eek::eek::eek:

It's been freezing, but yesterday + today are divine days, very warm out of the wind, excellent for drying the clothes on the line lol I cannot wait for the swimming pool to open.

It's been freezing, but yesterday + today are divine days, very warm out of the wind, excellent for drying the clothes on the line lol I cannot wait for the swimming pool to open.
I've taken up to wearing gloves in the morning this winter :$

I've taken up to wearing gloves in the morning this winter :$

Really? Are you getting old? Or is it just a colder Winter?

I just adore Winter!

The SRP board will go into absolute meltdown if Sco Mo somehow pulls off winning the election.
Posted there a grand total of about 10 times.
That place is far too infested with lefties for me to even bother.

Hahahahaha

cats2rise Hinkley29 evolutionbaby
We have a joker in the room.

Better goalkeeper. FACT
Better CB's. FACT.
Better fullbacks. FACT.
Better no.10. FACT
Better striker. FACT.
Better box to box. FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad