Social Off Topic Thread - Shells' Shack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call it whatever like.
So, given spin will dominate our attack who would you pick?
They've been picked because they bowl spin. Marsh is just baffling.

Going to India lacking spin options (say only 2) is suicide. England iirc just toured there and took 3-4 spinners.
We've done the same.

So, given spin will dominate our attack who would you pick?
They've been picked because they bowl spin. Marsh is just baffling.

Going to India lacking spin options (say only 2) is suicide. England iirc just toured there and took 3-4 spinners.
We've done the same.
Maxwell shouldn't be anywhere near the test team regardless of having an ability to roll the arm over and bowl slow... *, I could do that job and call myself a spinner. Agar is almost in the same boat. I'd have taken Lyon and Swepson. Warner can bowl spin and so can Smith.... better than the two reptiles they've selected and put the title of spin underneath their names as a guise. Even John Holland has a bit of form.

Maxwell getting selected in any form of cricket is baffling.

The Aussies will get slaughtered. I can see some records falling.

Maxwell shouldn't be anywhere near the test team regardless of having an ability to roll the arm over and bowl slow... ****, I could do that job and call myself a spinner. Agar is almost in the same boat. I'd have taken Lyon and Swepson. Warner can bowl spin and so can Smith.... better than the two reptiles they've selected and put the title of spin underneath their names as a guise. Even John Holland has a bit of form.
Come on, you can't bemoan Agar being selected given he's taken a 10fa (over both innings) this season yet Swepson has 10 wickets for the whole season.
Holland is the glaring omission. 50 wickets in his last 8 Shield games.
Maxwell getting selected in any form of cricket is baffling.

The Aussies will get slaughtered. I can see some records falling.
That was always certain, might as well pick a team suited to the conditions and make it a little less certain.

That was always certain, might as well pick a team suited to the conditions and make it a little less certain.
That's the thing... they've made it more certain with the selections.

15727368_356764361352330_5365138132582572585_n.jpg

William Wonka

Nakia, I am disgusted in the way that you belittle people from the lower socio-economic suburbs of Geelong like Norlane.

By the way, do you know why Jesus was not born in Norlane?

Where was God going to find 3 wise men and a virgin in Norlane?

Last edited:
Nakia, I am disgusted in the way that you belittle people from the lower socio-economic suburbs of Geelong like Norlane.

By the way, do you know why Jesus was not born in Norlane?

Where was God going to find 2 wise men and a virgin in Norlane?
I'm disgusted.

Stan The Caddy that young fella who bet Genie got himself a 2nd date... After seeing her SI shoot.
Just a tad jealous. Courtside NBA seats as Genie's date...

Stan The Caddy that young fella who bet Genie got himself a 2nd date... After seeing her SI shoot.
Just a tad jealous. Courtside NBA seats as Genie's date...
We all have a chance....

Not really but there is hope...

GO Catters

As part of the board maintenance policy , threads over 10,000 posts will be locked and restarted.

As such given that we were at 43k here, it was time to roll over a new leaf.

So, with much fanfare and trumpets, the new Off Topic Thread Pt2 is open for business.

Off topic in 3....2....1

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello there:) I am new here today . Sooo, where is a good place to start finding all things Geelong talk/discussion/ fun etc ?

Hello there:) I am new here today . Sooo, where is a good place to start finding all things Geelong talk/discussion/ fun etc ?

Hello and welcome.

For all things GFC related, may I suggest the main GFC board.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/geelong-total-footy.26/

Also a new poster thread here to introduce yourself.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...orters-introduce-yourself-here.990820/page-26

There are many a footy topic being discussed.

Take you time and poke around.

Feel free with any questions.

GO Catters!

Thank you . Do you get a gold star for being the first one to answer my question ? :) ... jks :)
better.... I get paid! LOL

Really joking there.

GO Catters

better.... I get paid! LOL

Really joking there.

GO Catters
Well, any way , looking forward to it all. :) Hmm better think of a end of post signature, as you have, or is that not compulsory? Ahh whoops , sent before I was ready. You can see what I am doing here? Getting up my 5 ... is it/... ? posts before something that I forget , happens ? :p Edit number 2.. I have to have 10 posts .

Dont need anything other than your ability to read and post when you want to.

The rest is just talking about the footy.

GO for it!

Welcome Sheena. How does one come to support Geelong, North Melbourne and Melbourne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back