Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
How to vote 2016
Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 10.08.59 am.png

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Aye nice list. I had the Drones in my top 10 album poll, that was the standout song too. But it'll probably miss the cut for my ten songs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had trouble filling in my list this year, I didn't listen to a whole heap of new music. I'm an album listener rather than singles, and I could have thrown a blanket over any of the Drones, Big Scary and Flyying Colours, or even Radiohead, songs to pick a favourite.

I almost entered songs not from the shortlist for the first time, but got lazy and just left it.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
I had trouble filling in my list this year, I didn't listen to a whole heap of new music. I'm an album listener rather than singles, and I could have thrown a blanket over any of the Drones, Big Scary and Flyying Colours, or even Radiohead, songs to pick a favourite.

I almost entered songs not from the shortlist for the first time, but got lazy and just left it.

Whitney have really been slept on by Triple J. It surprised me that I had to add in "No Woman" as it wasn't on the shortlist. The lead single off a highly acclaimed album? Whatever.

I too didn't listen to a heap of new albums. Kept going back to old favourites. Lazy by me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back