Offical Bendigo Junior Football Thread (15's, 16's & 18's)

Remove this Banner Ad

picks_619

Rookie
Aug 21, 2006
kyneton
AFL Club
Essendon
talk away about the league and its teams and players of 2006 and going into 2007!!.....

best junior country league in victoria!:thumbsu:

talk away about the league and its teams and players of 2006 and going into 2007!!.....

best junior country league in victoria!:thumbsu:

Massive call mate ballarat footy league smash the bendigo league every year in the junior comps

alot of the reason bendigo get flogged from ballarat is because the interleague selectors do not choose talent they choose fitness mate

definatly true! i came third in the league b&f and missed 5 games and wasnt concidered for interleague.. they dont have a clue

definatly true! i came third in the league b&f and missed 5 games and wasnt concidered for interleague.. they dont have a clue

probably coz your a cocky footballer and arrogant.....interleague selectors dont pick sheep dog footballers like you

how do u reckon cody bravo is playin this year for the eaglehawk 18's havent seen alot of him but used to dominate last year

ive played in both bendigo and ballarat leagues and i would say that bendigo in the under 18s is better, the comp is a lot more even, but i will say this east point would beat every bendigo under 18 team

ive played in both bendigo and ballarat leagues and i would say that bendigo in the under 18s is better, the comp is a lot more even, but i will say this east point would beat every bendigo under 18 team
Whateva east point would not beat north city's under 18s let alone a team like sandhurst...bendigo is definatly more even competition than ballarat although u still have s**t teams like castlemain

Whateva east point would not beat north city's under 18s let alone a team like sandhurst...bendigo is definatly more even competition than ballarat although u still have s**t teams like castlemain

i play for north mate and i think we would give east a go if we where at full strength, but i still think they would come out winners, sandhurst would beat east if they had a full strength team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

firstly east point are an under 18/5 team, that half a year makes a world of difference... id say the top 5-6 teams in bendigo would challenge and more than likely beat an east point under 18 and even 18.5 team... whoever that north bloke is im very disappointed

firstly east point are an under 18/5 team, that half a year makes a world of difference... id say the top 5-6 teams in bendigo would challenge and more than likely beat an east point under 18 and even 18.5 team... whoever that north bloke is im very disappointed
talk it up sculley

fair enough point, if we did have a 18/5 team and we where at full strength we probably would beat them. I forgot they where under 18/5

Does anyone know where I could find, online, the historical records of the BJFL from under 12 to 16.5? Areas such as premiers, B&F's, selected sides, and interleague results and teamlists. The official VCFL web site lists only the game results since 2004.

2007 premiers
15's Golden Square
16's Kyneton
18's Sandhurst
Anyone think otherwise?
under 18's Sandhurst premiers would suprise me very much..... i watched a north city side loose by 11 points with only 19 players avaible and talked to there assistant coach after the game. according to him 8 of their best players were unaivable due to school commitments or injury which they will all return for the game this week against flat this week. look out for north city

Yes Sculley our league is under 18.5 mate but our team has one kid who would be inelligable for us if it was an under 18 comp and at this point in time he cant play as he had cancer in his leg and had it removed. so really mate our team is no different to urs sorry

one star that i know of in the under 16.5 comp is ryan alford.
under 15A has paul prime, and tom metheral.
i must say, nic arthur was just 15 during the season and played under 18s this year and came second in the goalkicking for the league, would have dominated in the under 16.5. he is also eligible for the under 16.5 comp next year as well. keep on eye on him for the future.

i must say, nic arthur was just 15 during the season and played under 18s this year and came second in the goalkicking for the league, would have dominated in the under 16.5. he is also eligible for the under 16.5 comp next year as well. keep on eye on him for the future.

Nic Arthur played for Mitiamo (LVFL) in 2006. Just goes to show that there are some talented kids in the LVFL. The LVFL is under-rated.

Eaglehawk 18's will most likely be retaining many of their 2007 team. The better players, Kallen Geary, Pascale Craig, Darcy Crapper, Cody Bravo could have played U 16.5's in 2007.

Daniel Reid from Eaglehawk's 16.5's is a player to keep an eye on.

Nic Arthur played for Mitiamo (LVFL) in 2006. Just goes to show that there are some talented kids in the LVFL. The LVFL is under-rated.

Eaglehawk 18's will most likely be retaining many of their 2007 team. The better players, Kallen Geary, Pascale Craig, Darcy Crapper, Cody Bravo could have played U 16.5's in 2007.

Daniel Reid from Eaglehawk's 16.5's is a player to keep an eye on.
lvfl does have good talent out there, but the league its self isnt under rated. the top few kids in each club make a fair side together tho. but apart from them they are made up of 13-14 year olds or even younger. some teams such as serp or inglewood had 15 or 16 players playing for them. numbers is a fiar issue.:thumbsu:

Yes acer91 Ryan Alford is a really good footballer. Have seen him over the years, will play pios next year but has to build up to make the next step. The good thing is he knows he has to build and will do his best to do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back