Official 2019/20 Bundesliga/DFB Pokal Thread

Which Team will you be supporting this season?

• FC Augsburg

• Bayer Leverkusen

• Bayern Munich

• Borussia Dortmund

• Borussia Mönchengladbach

• Eintracht Frankfurt

• Fortuna Düsseldorf

• SC Freiburg

• Hertha BSC

• TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

• 1. FC Koln

• RB Leipzig

• 1. FSV Mainz 05

• SC Paderborn 07

• Schalke 04

• Union Berlin

• Werder Bremen

• VfL Wolfsburg

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

There's 8 points given up now that we should have easily had (3 here, 2 against RB, 3 against Paderborn) - then we're a game and a half on top. * me this season is going to finish me as a football fan

Imagine going 22-8 goal difference in your last 4 games and still not being ahead in the title race

Check out that Sancho Badge tap after his goal ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopp bleibt ein Hurensohn... Is that all the banner said?
Yeah - but its a bit more about it than that.

Hopp is definitely a threat to the fabric of the Bundesliga and all it encompasses. If you allow more majority owners, you'll end up losing the ultras, which would kill the atmosphere. You'd also lose standing room behind the goals, as seats make the investors more money. For BVB, if that was the case, you'd probably have seen Haaland playing in front of Leipzig today. Without the ultras, you'll see many more nazi's in the stands. The ultras are one of the most important parts of German football, and pushing them away will kill the league.

But its a bit deeper than that. SAP (the company that made Hopp a billionaire) is a major sponsor of the DFB - which is why you see all the white rich blokes standing in solidarity with Hopp (im looking at you, KHR and Christian Streich. They'll show Torunarigha a red card for responding to racism from the stands, but stand hand in hand with Hopp when the ultras call him a son of a whore. 1583064217804.png

Union/Wolfsburg has just been delayed for 10 minutes for the same thing

Here's a translation from the Bayern Ultras on their thoughts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dortmund match against Schalke this weekend to be played behind closed doors.
:oops:

Heard a couple of stories from friends in the Sudtribune Dortmund.

One is that they’ll let 999 ultras in
The other is that they’ll mobilise the crowd around outside the stadium and make enough noise to hear inside

So a team from the Regionalliga, the German fourth tier, are in the semis of the Pokal and will face Bayer Leverkusen

dee462ab0d6c216c9a5f790f2fbd6b7a.jpg

Only German club to win a title this year. Huge mentality.

Back