Competitions Official 2019 NM BigFooty Supercoach league sign up

Remove this Banner Ad

We need three more to have 2 full SC leagues.

This is the list I have so far. If I've missed anyone please let me know and if you have team names and 2018 rankings please advise.
1552377466706.png

Can I be in divvie 2? Was about 40,000 last year I think.

Calling myself Trent Dumont Blanc this time.
You're in.

Two more and we've got two full leagues.

One suave *

How do I find out what my ranking was from last year?
Assuming you are logging in on the same account as last year, complete a team and in the team page there is a history tab above the screen view - you can find it there. You must have a completed team saved for this year to get the history to show.

1552433906267.png

You're in.

Any further sign ups will go on to a stand by list as we now have enough for two leagues.

If there is enough interest for another league can do a 10 team latecomers league.

Assuming you are logging in on the same account as last year, complete a team and in the team page there is a history tab above the screen view - you can find it there. You must have a completed team saved for this year to get the history to show.

View attachment 634189

You're in.
Trump's Wall
Rank - 27,479
Avg - 2,169

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blackshadow I don’t think I’ve received an invitation. But I am a potato, so might have missed it?

Was going to send invites this morning but BigFooty was down. Am out and about today but will send out league invites tonight when I'm home.

One suave *

Division 1 invites league were sent last night.

Division 2 league have all been notified. LuvTheKangas will be setting up the league later today and letting you all know the league code.

Good luck everyone!

One suave *

I'd like to join if any spots are still available. Team name NMKANGAS
League invites have gone out already. There were enough for two full leagues.

Div 1 is full, if anyone didn't take up their spot in Div 2 LuvtheKangas can let you know.

No worries thought I'd probably be too late. Good luck guys!
There are a few spots left in another league of North supporters code 485156 if you're looking for a league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back