News Official 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Without looking at it closely, I can see 3 Sunday twighlight games including our Showdown. * you AFL.

Games against Richmond, Pies, West Coast and Cats away, Hawks in Tassie. Thats 5 losses off the bat.

Our bottom 4 double ups are against Saints and Melbourne, 2 clubs who should improve.

Its a bloody tough draw, bottom 4 is looking likely.

I've gone early considering the whole men's fixture hasn't been released, but with the women having a grand total of zero Melbourne games, and now we've lost this MCG game to Alice Springs, I've emailed the club and asked what exactly do you think of your Victorian Members

and Kardinia Park is not a compromise

Games in Tassie and Alice Springs that should be in Melbourne, alongside our annual humiliation in Geelong is an "improved response" according to our CEO.

Not that the draw matters this year in the big scheme of things, but I'm a bit over our CEO saying everything the AFL does is wonderful for the members of the club.

Geelong away again... Can just add it to the pile

TiredDopeyBallpython-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if the AFL understand under the role of being guardians of the game that rolling out an equitable draw is part of providing a level playing field competition not padding their personal KPIs.

Games in Tassie and Alice Springs that should be in Melbourne, alongside our annual humiliation in Geelong is an "improved response" according to our CEO.

Not that the draw matters this year in the big scheme of things, but I'm a bit over our CEO saying everything the AFL does is wonderful for the members of the club.
Right? We keep getting walked all over, time to stand up and say how bias this bullshit is! Demand a Showdown on Friday night, Demand we not play in more than one regional city. Richmond and Collingwood dont have to play in Tasmania, Geelong or Alice Springs. Its sucks ass how skewed in their favour it is.

Im not at all surprised we play all the weaker teams at Home, if the Crows are likely to win more fans turn up.... but that means we must win every home game. Only need to win 3 away games plus all our home games and we make the finals.

I would love to see a stat of teams that played against Geelong at Geelong in the last 15 years.
Swans top of that list. You guys have had easy draws according to Champion Data the last few years, 2020 looks very tough for you, high draft picks the reward

Right? We keep getting walked all over, time to stand up and say how bias this bullshit is! Demand a Showdown on Friday night, Demand we not play in more than one regional city. Richmond and Collingwood dont have to play in Tasmania, Geelong or Alice Springs. Its sucks ass how skewed in their favour it is.

Im not at all surprised we play all the weaker teams at Home, if the Crows are likely to win more fans turn up.... but that means we must win every home game. Only need to win 3 away games plus all our home games and we make the finals.

Exactly. I don't think enough attention to where and when you play teams has as much influence on a result as the straight up head to head contest. Would rather play all the tough teams at home and the weaker sides away.

Playing most of the weaker sides at home is like being given a mulligan after you hit a hole in one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back