Official 2020 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunkley is a lock for me
Hes an absolute pig
Basically averaged 130 since round 7
Even Bev can’t revert him back to the forwards pocket.

A midfield of titchell Dunkley fyfe Oliver yeo has me excited 🐷 🐖 🐽
Yep, Dunks looks so good, a genuine pig now, tackles like a god, and knows how to find the goals

Worpel has also been on fire lately, but MID only and the uncertainty over whether Titch coming back will hurt/help his scoring means it's a no for him

Yep, Dunks looks so good, a genuine pig now, tackles like a god, and knows how to find the goals

Worpel has also been on fire lately, but MID only and the uncertainty over whether Titch coming back will hurt/help his scoring means it's a no for him
Absolutely loving Worpel
If they get coniglio as well as titchell back though I can see them turning Worpel into jack Steele. Steele finished 2018 like a pig check his stats then tagged this year.

The only exception MIGHT be Laird if he can bounce back, otherwise I wholeheartedly agree man.
Dan Houston if he keep his DEF position is a potential exception as well, but will try very hard to avoid them at all costs

2020 rule: No Crows or Port players

Dan Houston if he keep his DEF position is a potential exception as well, but will try very hard to avoid them at all costs

That lasted 10 minutes.

180425193051-apu-simpsons-exlarge-169.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite the top 2 draft picks expected to be genuine stud midfielders, I am exepecting the game plan for next year to be:

Mids: Cripps, Fyfe, Yeo, Dunkley, Macrae, Mitchell, Oliver, Jelly
Rucks: Grundy, Gawn
Elsewhere: Rookies

The reign of the contested pigs is upon us

edit: Also Seagull is a must have... never puts himself in harms way and doesn't run fast enough to ping a hammy so you'll get 22 games from him

Last edited:
Despite the top 2 draft picks expected to be genuine stud midfielders, I am exepecting the game plan for next year to be:

Mids: Cripps, Fyfe, Yeo, Dunkley, Macrae, Mitchell, Oliver, Jelly
Rucks: Grundy, Gawn
Elsewhere: Rookies

The reign of the contested pigs is upon us

edit: Also Seagull is a must have... never puts himself in harms way and doesn't run fast enough to ping a hammy so you'll get 22 games from him
Next year gonna be the year to starts 4-5 Forward rookies on field with Danger, Telly, Dunkley, Daniel, Boak, etc. all getting Mid only. Heeney probably the only one that retains DPP but he is s**t.
Lloyd, Zilliams, Laird/Stack in defence.

Mids of Titch, Dunkley, Neale, Macrae, Oliver, Cripps, Jelly, Dusty.

Gawndy.
Seagull at D1.
Stack at F1.

Rookies in all other positions.
Nice idea. But how likely is it that we get 6-7 rookies in fwd and def? You'll be copping donuts before u know it and /or have 4 non playing rookies not making cash.
Nek minute your downgrading premo mids and running out of trades faster than JuddMagic
Plus possibly missing out on lucrative mid cash cows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back