Official 2020 Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Hurn a doubt for this Thursday's final, I think that's enough proof that he's gonna be too much of an injury risk next season. It should be a matter of when - not if - he misses games.

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
With Hurn a doubt for this Thursday's final, I think that's enough proof that he's gonna be too much of an injury risk next season. It should be a matter of when - not if - he misses games.
Could be a bit harsh. Hurn missed just 2 of his previous 118 matches before missing rounds 18 and 19 this season so he has a fantastic reliability record fitness wise. His average score of just 89 from round 11 onward could suggest he was carrying an injury though as he missed round 12 injured and then had the bye. Still one of the first defenders I'll be picking if he shows he's right in the preseason.

2020 kents!

Lloyd Stewart Doc
TMitch Cripps Neale Macrae Dunkley
Grundy Gawn
Danger Whitfield Dev

Take care over the coming months and New Year kentlemen. See you all when team picker comes out. Much love.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Grundy will score 200+ SC tonight

hmmm.JPG

CrozaN

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Off topic but is he a sneaky chance for the Brownlow?
I’m sure he finished top 4 one year and this is easily his best season. $21

Should poll well but has Pendles/Adams/Steele taking points...plus he needs big games to get votes IMO since he isn't as damaging even with 30+ etc.

Good smokey though, but i feel like Bont is going to win this year.

Pretty sure that while finals don't count towards next year's price, the position splits do. Freako tweeted something about it last year but I cbf going back and finding it.

Dusty didn't hurt his chances on being DPP next year at all.

Oct 17, 2012
Midland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I'm going to obsess on the BF Trades & Drafting, and Phantom Drafts boards for the next few months, then maybe take a few days off for Christmas/New year, then stalk some SC relevant players holiday photo's & club training pics on IG but then it's straight back to to bzns as Team picker should be open by then and i can get started on changing my Rd1 team thousands of times. :)
It worked well for me ;)

Jack Martin almost a 100% chance to be at the blues next year, anyone think he can realise his potential SC wise?

Has tonned up 16 times in 97 games.
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back