Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to work for Campaigner Data?

Pretty sure i tick all of the boxes for this job:
*creativity in making up bs: check
*bias towards my favourite players: check
*bribe taking: check
*pressing buttons on a computer with my face for non-bias players: check

If i get the job, everyone perma-captain Balta as you may just see all your SC dreams come true.

If i get the job, everyone perma-captain Balta as you may just see all your SC dreams come true.
My SC dream is round one West Coast replace Carlton and we play Richmond at the G for the opening game and Balta dominates scoring 1649 SC points but West Coast win with a Barrass goal after the siren and he gets scaled up to 1651 SC points and I'm the only one who has him Captain and then I'm leading SC and collect my 1k highest score prize and then hookers and coke and no one catches me so I just perma Captain Barrass and start recruiting hookers and Columbians for my 50k end of season party... Ohhh ohh and I beat Judd_Magic by a point in campaigners cup GF and then we have another party at his and Roobies wedding.

My SC dream is round one West Coast replace Carlton and we play Richmond at the G for the opening game and Balta dominates scoring 1649 SC points but West Coast win with a Barrass goal after the siren and he gets scaled up to 1651 SC points and I'm the only one who has him Captain and then I'm leading SC and collect my 1k highest score prize and then hookers and coke and no one catches me so I just perma Captain Barrass and start recruiting hookers and Columbians for my 50k end of season party... Ohhh ohh and I beat Judd_Magic by a point in campaigners cup GF and then we have another party at his and Roobies wedding.

Consider that first round barrass and Balta 3300 point combo an accidental irreversible glitch in campaigner data's systems if I get the job. Hurn may also receive a glitchy 300 to boot.

As for beating JM, you're on your own if he too captains Balta.

I would like in on your 50k splurge and free s**t at Roobies wedding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good for life. Not good for SC. I'm usually footy training during this time which makes it difficult to do my team before the lockout.

Same situation.
Usually end up missing the entire first half of the game by the time I get home, doesn't help that Tiges played 4 of them last year.

Rucks will be interesting next year.
Lycett to ruck solo?
Grundy and Gawn have had good injury runs over the past two years. Can it continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back