Official 2020 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freako ended up retweeting the post, I'd assume that means they will be getting the discount.

I know he doesn't set the prices but it would be weird if he spread that info only for them to go, lol nah no discount 700k for TMitch thanks.

Surely there's no way Docherty doesn't get the proper discount after missing 2 whole years too.

Anyone know if there is a spreadsheet floating around somewhere with 2018 data for all players?
Have 2014-2017, reckon 2018 must be out there somewhere, too.
Will take a while, but wanted to muck around with it in Spotfire and add in 2019.

3 rounds of byes again, 12/13/14

Round 13 looks horrible already.

Maybe I'm a hopeless optimist but while Round 13 definitely looks the toughest none of them look totally impossible this time around. Feel like it's a better split down SC wise than this year, but as always, it's probably very rookie dependent.

12: Lions, Bombers, Cats, Port, Saints, WCE

13: Blues, Pies, Freo, Dees, Tiges, Swans

14: Crows, Suns, GWS, Hawks, North, Dogs

Just saw the byes and cant believe the afl lied again?! wtf happened to just the one round they promised, bu;llshit . f c ( and that marlion picket blind turn was amazing, thanks Seymour Skinfold)

Just saw the byes and cant believe the afl lied again?! wtf happened to just the one round they promised, bu;llshit . f c ( and that marlion picket blind turn was amazing, thanks Seymour Skinfold)

The players want 2 byes.

We are lucky in SC theres only one.

Imo.
It would be better if every team had a bye at the same time.

AFL wont do it tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a fairly even split SC relevant player wise. No obvious dud bye round.

13 looks horrible to me.

Docherty, Cripps
Grundy, Treloar, Pendles
Fyfe, Walters
Gawn, Oliver
Dusty
Lloyd, Heeney

There's 6 blokes already that I consider locks.
And that's before any breakouts or returns to form like Dawson or Brayshaw.

Flicked through the thread a bit. Some sharp tacks here.
Feel like I’ve just reported back for preseason training and been pulled aside on day one because of skin folds and banished from the main group to the fat farm for a two-month block over Chrissie.
Three months behind and we haven’t even got the prices and positions yet :eek:

That was never promised.
The players want 2 byes.

We are lucky in SC theres only one.

Imo.
It would be better if every team had a bye at the same time.

AFL wont do it tho.
There was talk that every team would have the same week off during the year, but that was only if they introduced a mid season trade period, which didn't end up happening for next year. Fingers crossed it comes in the following year, even if only to get rid of the stupid bye rounds. It beggars belief that they can't just have a weekend with no games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back