Official 2020 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Bulldogs is too many Bulldogs?

The picker hasn't even opened yet and I can't split the mid trio.
Reckon I'll probably start Daniel down back too.
Lipinski isnt the worst option as a FWD, and Smith has DPP now too, don't reckon he's relevant yet, but he'll be a point scoring machine in time.

Then there's Hunter and Libba too, who probably aren't options, but will should average 90 odd.

Does the rest of the team score stuff all points or is there gameplan just perfect for SC scoring?

How many Bulldogs is too many Bulldogs?

The picker hasn't even opened yet and I can't split the mid trio.
Reckon I'll probably start Daniel down back too.
Lipinski isnt the worst option as a FWD, and Smith has DPP now too, don't reckon he's relevant yet, but he'll be a point scoring machine in time.

Then there's Hunter and Libba too, who probably aren't options, but will should average 90 odd.

Does the rest of the team score stuff all points or is there gameplan just perfect for SC scoring?
I can see Bailey Smith being handy as a forward. Didn’t do pre season last year and his scores really improved post bye.

I imagine most will start with Macrae.

Laird, Docherty

Macrae, Cripps, Titch, Ward

Grundy, Jacobs

Dusty, Steven, Smith

All looking pretty good so far. Will need to look in to some pre season reports and see how everyone is tracking with their rehab/training. Team picker next week? Fingers crossed. Keen to get a bit of analysis under the belt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back