Official 2020 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Wayneo, I can’t wait to share some epic melts with you guys after I pick a few of these.

I melt hard as well.

Question for you guys, ever seen BlueVein cheese melt? It’s not pretty.

Peace.
We've got to share a league in 2020. It'll be good for a laugh as I get cruelled by injuries again.

Recipe for success in 2020

1) Pick Patrick Cripps

2) Win the $50k

3) Spend it all in one night on an epic bender involving all but not limited to, dumplings, hookers (classy not Grey st) low carb beer because health, more dumplings and a life size cardboard cut out of Paddy Cripps monstering basically anyone.

4) Rinse and Repeat.

5746788C-70D6-4B53-B33D-FCAEBA53C9D6.gif

Last edited:
Just curious, will Gresham get more midfield time this year?
Changed his body shape to be more leaner so who knows - Ratten did say he will have fwd-mid split so I dare say he will play more fwd next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Doctor Supercoach re SC opening date:

There are still technical issues that they are working on and it won’t be released this week. They couldn’t confirm it will go ahead next week.
Amateurs

There are still technical issues that they are working on and it won’t be released this week. They couldn’t confirm it will go ahead next week.
I can’t see this tweet

I'm ready, thank you sir may I have another!

44l9Zyh.gif
This one is more satisfying.
Coming in off the boundary Shoaib Ahktar style.

BANG!

AB29C6BD-78E0-4AF9-9557-B99CCCF63D00.gif

They can't understand after running the numbers why Polson is so cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back