Official 2020 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy guys,
I’ve decided to post a few SC videos during the off-season to keep myself busy and share a few ideas. For anyone looking at any breakout contenders I just put together a quick video on some things to look out for. I certainly don’t claim to be an absolute expert, but it may be worth a listen. Feel free to click on the link below to check it out. Good luck with ur planning

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good video mate, can't wait to see your Breakout Team video!

Strange, i watched a whole 14 minute video about "breakout contenders" and failed to see a mention of Cam Polson anywhere.

Now I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but i think it's back to the drawing board you go.
I’ll be doing a 30 minute video on Cam Polson & the time he kicked 8 in the wizard cup

Strange, i watched a whole 14 minute video about "breakout contenders" and failed to see a mention of Cam Polson anywhere.

Now I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but i think it's back to the drawing board you go.

Lol. The title of the video should have given it away mate. It was how to select a breakout contender, not actually listing players who are contenders. That will be coming up and I’ll be sure to give your special boy a mention

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's a tough choice. Do I pick Dusty and regret it like I did last year? Or I do I pick Heeney and regret it like I did last year?
Live dangerously. Pick both.

Live dangerously. Pick both.
Gone Heeney, who I said last year never again .....but then I've said the same about Dusty

Dusty's front third of a season has been horrendous ......he only changes gears at the business end of the season ....I know he's cheap, but Heeney tends to start seasons better B4 turning to s**t

Gone Heeney, who I said last year never again .....but then I've said the same about Dusty

Dusty's front third of a season has been horrendous ......he only changes gears at the business end of the season ....I know he's cheap, but Heeney tends to start seasons better B4 turning to s**t
Heeney will be better not having to play up forward, assuming Buddy doesn’t do a few lines of coke and smash his car

Dusty 2017 started with 159, 118, 155
And in 2018, 139, 160, 93, 141
But yes, generally speaking he takes a while to begin playing half a game.

Dusty 2017 started with 159, 118, 155
And in 2018, 139, 160, 93, 141
But yes, generally speaking he takes a while to begin playing half a game.
1577439310725.png

I prefer recent history ......IMO he's been picking where & when he tries hard .....I have the same accusation with Heeney, but I'll excuse last season due to his injury issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see you've kept that image around to remind us lucky sods who had him....

My bad, it was 7 and not 9. I must have been thinking of another traumatic score from during the season.

I see you've kept that image around to remind us lucky sods who had him....

My bad, it was 7 and not 9. I must have been thinking of another traumatic score from during the season.
That was Kennedy.
I do believe Darling scored a 9.
KPFs!

That was Kennedy.
I do believe Darling scored a 9.
KPFs!

Some of us will still get suckered into the ol high score bait and switch tactic then curse the day we chose said player until the end of eternity.

If Buddy comes out firing imma grabbing my popcorn to catch all the melts that will drip from this board.

Thread needs more melts.
Well ... ArdentEagle is the first self inflicted casualty of the season ..... FFS he hadn’t even posted a final team to be pissed off ..... hate to see what’ll he’ll do in the season proper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back