Discussion Official 2021 Fantasy Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am i the only one to get conned into sier. Surely he gets dropped after that pathetic performance. Captain macrae and libba helped ease the pain thankfully .

Am i the only one to get conned into sier. Surely he gets dropped after that pathetic performance. Captain macrae and libba helped ease the pain thankfully .

Possibly. When 45 rooks became available didn't need to punt

Libba wow, great POD

Possibly. When 45 rooks became available didn't need to punt

Libba wow, great POD
Suprising considering there was soo much talk about him pre season yet no talk about his pathetic performance which makes me think us owners are either ashamed to post we have him or i am really part of a select few who was fooled.

Suprising considering there was soo much talk about him pre season yet no talk about his pathetic performance which makes me think us owners are either ashamed to post we have him or i am really part of a select few who was fooled.

What's the Libba ownership %?

How many are still waiting on Bergman confirmed playing and/or Sunday teams to be named to get their teams loaded?
Bergman and Will Brodie are my hold the line calls. Will need a bit of a reshuffle if either are named in the emergency column.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back