Discussion Official 2021 Fantasy Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urgh. Didnt realise I had Jackson Mead as my mid bench rookie and too late to get any basement price mids (Jones, Mcneil). So looking at Webster/Mead > IDun/Bruhn with $47K bank.

Can anyone think of any better trade ideas?
D'Oh. I also missed that, probably due to being out on the golf course :-(

Now there is not a single player who is named to play that I can afford. Looks like a zero on my bench first week.

Anyone else still weighing up sticking with witts or going to hunter/Flynn? Rucks seem horrible but meek was even worse.

Anyone else still weighing up sticking with witts or going to hunter/Flynn? Rucks seem horrible but meek was even worse.

I went down to flynn rucks seem so horrible i thought even if he struggles will still make me some coin

I stuck with Gawndy.

I suppose I could have done a bit better with Hickey, McEvoy or Draper, and using the extra cash elsewhere, but so far, the two bargain basement rucks to play (Meek and Fullarton) have bombed. I still believe Gawndy will come good, so I'm not panicking yet, and both of them are still near the top scoring rucks.

My other rookies have done well. Jordon, Gulden, Rowe and Jones all overperformed, Kosi and Brockman both went over their B/E.

For once, I'm pretty happy with my team, so I'll probably crash and burn tomorrow now...

I stuck with Gawndy.

I suppose I could have done a bit better with Hickey, McEvoy or Draper, and using the extra cash elsewhere, but so far, the two bargain basement rucks to play (Meek and Fullarton) have bombed. I still believe Gawndy will come good, so I'm not panicking yet, and both of them are still near the top scoring rucks.

My other rookies have done well. Jordon, Gulden, Rowe and Jones all overperformed, Kosi and Brockman both went over their B/E.

For once, I'm pretty happy with my team, so I'll probably crash and burn tomorrow now...

Yeah that’s what’s staying my hand, it’s possible we’re just seeing a ruck score drop across the board.

Yeah that’s what’s staying my hand, it’s possible we’re just seeing a ruck score drop across the board.
By the end of the season, they will both be in the top three rucks, so we will want them at some point. I'm not using trades to get rid of someone I know I will want to get back later. If this season goes like most others, I'll end up with forced trades anyway, so p^ssing about with premos can wait for later in the season.

Other than the rucks, my only two premos that sort of flopped so far are Stewart and Pendles, and they still scored OK. Clark looked a bit lost today, but still made his B/E.

My Best Last minute move so far - Traded down from gawn to McEvoy and then replacing rookie with Cerra
My Worth Last minute move so far - Trading out Rowe to Fullarton for ruck cover. Since Meek looked bad so did fullarton atleast i had on bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back