Discussion Official 2021 Fantasy Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any Hawks supporters that can give us an idea of who would benefit from this.

Ps. I think the injury gods are laughing at us fantasy players now.
The amount of injuries this preseason is amazing.

Any Hawks supporters that can give us an idea of who would benefit from this.

Ps. I think the injury gods are laughing at us fantasy players now.
The amount of injuries this preseason is amazing.
Probably means Worpel/O'meara play full time on ball if Mitchell, Wingard are out.

Brockman is a rookie who is a chance for round 1, no Wignard could help him out. Club is super impressed with him.

Probably means Worpel/O'meara play full time on ball if Mitchell, Wingard are out.

Brockman is a rookie who is a chance for round 1, no Wignard could help him out. Club is super impressed with him.
Brockman will be bloody good in the future! Not sure it'll transfer to great fantasy scores but good to have a warm body if he does in fact line up

Why's that? I thought he might go great if Scrimshaw misses
It has only been a half of a practice match so don't want to overreact but he has probably been worst on ground so far

In more positive news Downie is looking very busy

Last edited:
Downie beasting today

No but he is locked into my R3 atm

Even if Mummy came out and said he wouldn't play a single game unless Flynn and Briggs were both side lined at the same time i still wouldn't

Because you just know if they both fail hard Mummy will be straight in
And also, how do you get Flynn up to a premium. even if he climbs to 400k after like 10 weeks. You still need 400-500k to get to Grundy/Gawn/Rob. That's two whole downgrades. It's very unsustainable. Meanwhile you're losing 50-70 points per week at the R2 spot. You obviously would be hoping to utilise the cash elsewhere, but t he R2 spot has the highest ceiling in the game. Matched only by the midfield or Lloyd and then you have concerns about Flynn vs a mid rook for example who could probably score similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sigh i wish they would stop this members only sh*t for streams WHY WONT THEY THINK OF THE CHILDREN :p
Anyone can watch it if you have the link btw. I'm watching it right now. Watching on my phone so can't link, but if you google r/AFL and got to recent posts theres a link to Hawthorns page on it, which you can just click on and watch from.

Edit: beat me to it, link available above.

It has only been a half of a practise match so don't want to overreact but he has probably been worst on ground so far

In more positive news Downie is looking very busy

Have had him locked in for that vacant Scully wing spot all pre-season. Wingard going down just leaves another spot available. Reckon he could be a 70+ rook if he gets his shot

Have had him locked in for that vacant Scully wing spot all pre-season. Wingard going down just leaves another spot available. Reckon he could be a 70+ rook if he gets his shot
The next 10 minutes after i said that he was in everything. He has been ultra impressive!

Phillips the other big take away, spending a lot of time on ball attending centre bounces. His role looks amazing.

The next 10 minutes after i said that he was in everything. He has been ultra impressive!

Phillips the other big take away, spending a lot of time on ball attending centre bounces. His role looks amazing.

Sweet, then I'm 2/2 with my Hawks selections! Think both could be massive value

Few takes from the game so far.
- Worpel looks very good, could be a ripper unique selection
- Dunkley looks average as. Playing guts (I think) but looks slow. Maybe just taking it easy
- Day looks classy as. Could be a good unique
- Downie looks a lock (hallelujah)
- Phillips role checks out
- McNeil from dogs looks ripper but not sure he will play once Macrae and Treloar are back

- Dunkley looks average as. Playing guts (I think) but looks slow. Maybe just taking it easy
- McNeil from dogs looks ripper but not sure he will play once Macrae and Treloar are back
Only watched the second half but agree with everything especially Dunks

This is dissapointing that Dunkley's failures are being exposed publicly, many may now join me with him on their line through list.

Josh Dunkley

Last edited:

Also Gimpey is a lock, especially at his price in Real DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back