1612063919200.png
SC Fixture 2021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Thinking the below judging on the above potential position changes.

It will be interesting to see how players are priced next season as there might be a lack of rookies. Isn't there a total $ amount for all the players? So less rookies might bring the top end prices down, a bit like the end of the season? Don't know, CD just make it up anyway.

Maybe they will be a bit kinder on rookies who only play 1-2 games this season?

Def: Lloyd, Whitfield, watchlist Cerra, Luko
Mids: Macrae, Neale, watchlist Walsh, Petracca, Berry, Jed Anderson, Rowell
Rucks: Gawndy
Fwds: Marshall, Dunkley, watchlist Danger, Fyfe (reckon they both get mid/fwd) Rozee

Hopefully it's a normal season and the corona is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Potential positional switches for next season.

View attachment 957569

Interesting that Danger is listing as moving from mid to....... mid. How does a spud like Gresham get a mention in this list but Cerra doesn't?
Thinking the below judging on the above potential position changes.

It will be interesting to see how players are priced next season as there might be a lack of rookies. Isn't there a total $ amount for all the players? So less rookies might bring the top end prices down, a bit like the end of the season? Don't know, CD just make it up anyway.

Maybe they will be a bit kinder on rookies who only play 1-2 games this season?

Def: Lloyd, Whitfield, watchlist Cerra, Luko
Mids: Macrae, Neale, watchlist Walsh, Petracca, Berry, Jed Anderson, Rowell
Rucks: Gawndy
Fwds: Marshall, Dunkley, watchlist Danger, Fyfe (reckon they both get mid/fwd) Rozee

Hopefully it's a normal season and the corona is gone.
Always happy to be corrected, but as far as I'm aware, CD have zero involvement in the SC competition. They supply the ranking points averages that are used to formulate starting prices, and no doubt information to determine positional status, but as far as I'm aware, that's where it ends with them.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Interesting that Danger is listing as moving from mid to....... mid. How does a spud like Gresham get a mention in this list but Cerra doesn't?

Always happy to be corrected, but as far as I'm aware, CD have zero involvement in the SC competition. They supply the ranking points averages that are used to formulate starting prices, and no doubt information to determine positional status, but as far as I'm aware, that's where it ends with them.
Gotta blame someone, and "CD" is easy to type. The flogs at the HS?

Ridiculous. Even more compromised draw. If it’s not 17 or 34 rounds, next best is 25. play every team then bottom 9 from previous year play each other a second time and top 9 do as well.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Ridiculous. Even more compromised draw. If it’s not 17 or 34 rounds, next best is 25. play every team then bottom 9 from previous year play each other a second time and top 9 do as well.
Seems like this has become intertwined with discussions on club list sizes .....want bigger lists, this is how we pay for them

spookymooky

Rookie
Dec 13, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Minnesota T-Wolves
DEF: Lloyd, Howe, LDU
MID: Neale, Macrae, Kelly, Walsh, Finlay Macrae?
RUC: Grundy, Marshall
FWD: Danger, Fyfe, Petracca, Ugle-Hagan?

Potential shouts: Cockatoo, Rowell, Burgoyne, Gould, McLennan, Tom Hird

The Grover

Premiership Player
Nov 24, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
North quartet.
McDonald, Cunnington, Brown and Ziebell.

Marshall if he gets DPP, will likely start him at R2 and pray that the big dog ruck I don't pick drops to a reasonable price.

Heeney, and for once I will actually just start Lloyd instead of getting mad about his scores for the first half of the season.

Titch lock.
No way Titch, might be passed his best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back