Strategy Official 2021 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting serious this year .....doing the biggest mother****** of a spreadsheet ever known to man ......no more going on just my "feel" for players ..... Andrew Birch will be very afraid, the sunny's have gone on, and the half hat at the ready

Now, can anyone direct me to where I can get the weekly player CBA's ?
Only spreadsheet you need is mine and then just do the opposite.

BTW I don't have a spreadsheet.
I just drink, trade and use lots of cinnamon lube.

I'm more just a SC person. Lots of others on here would be able to provide that kind of insight more than me.
Day looks comfortable off HB .....can see him taking over from Smith on a Wing when Smith retires / swaps clubs

I'm getting serious this year .....doing the biggest mother****** of a spreadsheet ever known to man ......no more going on just my "feel" for players ..... Andrew Birch will be very afraid, the sunny's have gone on, and the half hat at the ready

Now, can anyone direct me to where I can get the weekly player CBA's ?

What will it cost to have said spreadsheet forwarded on? 😃

I’m a little column A and a little column B with Here2tellyouwhy’s approach.

2021 side already locked in

Def - Lloyd, Laird, Howe, Newman, rookie, rookie
Mid - Neale, Petracca, T. Mitchell, Walsh, Rowell, rookie, rookie, rookie
Ruc - Gawn, Grundy
Fwd - Fyfe, Danger, R. Marshall, rookie, rookie, rookie

Easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just 1 game but...

Hawkins kicked 0.5 and tonned up. What would he have scored if he could kick straight?
Houston 59. We have a problem in 2021.
Rozee didn't give his fans any hope he could become a solid choice next year.
Rockliff. Come on. Some of you are thinking that he's viable again aren't you.
I think Danger is almost not SC relevant any more. Unless he gets named as a M/F in 2021.

Just 1 game but...

Hawkins kicked 0.5 and tonned up. What would he have scored if he could kick straight?
Houston 59. We have a problem in 2021.
Rozee didn't give his fans any hope he could become a solid choice next year.
Rockliff. Come on. Some of you are thinking that he's viable again aren't you.
I think Danger is almost not SC relevant any more. Unless he gets named as a M/F in 2021.
And Mitch Duncan can go get ******. Only needed to get within a hundred of Dangerfield last week for me to win my granny.

Will say, when RICH's gameplan is to surge the ball fwd at all costs ....DE's will be well down

This versus the Hawks gameplan of yesteryear, who had a high DE as the corner stone of their gameplan

RICH .....knock, tap, take territory with kicks ......great gameplan similar to BRIS under Barney .....not great for SC

1601705927340.png

Caleb Daniel was tagged today... 26 disposals (12 contested) at 80% DE with 1 goal & 3 tackles.

Right in the mix, especially if everyone does the usual thing and waits for the (non-)eventual price drop for C.Gull Lllllooooyyyyyyddddddd.

The guy from CD who does the bulldog games, obviously went on vacation at the end of the Home and Away season with what Bont scored. He must of got a cash bonus for all the bonus points he gave the Bont in the H&A season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back