Strategy Official 2021 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If this is all true, I'm ******* disgusted by the club, what a way to treat a player that tries his hardest every week and bleeds black and white. Then they go and pay Cox, Phillips, WHE, etc $600k+ a year, and wonder why we have salary cap issues. ******* flogs man, Eddie and Bucks need to * right off.

If Adz leaves, I'll start him in my side. Will have a point to prove, if his hamstrings hold up, he'll average 120+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim Taranto. 84.5 average ≈ $460,000
Can a GWS fan give me some insight?
How much was his season impacted by his shoulder?
How much will he rotate in and out of GWS' deep midfield?
Disposal Efficieny of 59.59%, 27th worst in league in 2019 of 527 players. Can he fix it as it ruins his SC scoring.
30 players scored 100+ in Dreamteam in 2019, he had second worst conversion to supercoach at -7.62.

Disposal Efficieny of 59.59%, 27th worst in league in 2019 of 527 players. Can he fix it as it ruins his SC scoring.
30 players scored 100+ in Dreamteam in 2019, he had second worst conversion to supercoach at -7.62.
I held him all year last year. Was good but his DE did let him down. Not sure how his shoulder impacted his scores this year, but didn't seem to be the same player when he came back. Perhaps a little gun shy? I'll consider him if he does well in the pre season and looks to be fully fit. Would be interested to see a heat map of where he mostly played when he came back. He might have been played forward more to protect his shoulder. They certainly don't have a shortage of inside mids.

I held him all year last year. Was good but his DE did let him down. Not sure how his shoulder impacted his scores this year, but didn't seem to be the same player when he came back. Perhaps a little gun shy? I'll consider him if he does well in the pre season and looks to be fully fit. Would be interested to see a heat map of where he mostly played when he came back. He might have been played forward more to protect his shoulder. They certainly don't have a shortage of inside mids.

GWS Centre Bounce Attendances In Taranto's 2020 games and his heat map

1603841284111.png 1603841368711.png

Looks like he was mostly midfield and his DE% was the same as 2019.
I would need to get confidence he will get back to his 2019 form with improved DE%.
With possibly injury affected and only 22 he is on my watchlist as M6/M7

early thoughts based on some expected moves...
Z.Williams at blues might interest me.
Definitely dunks if he gets to bombers...don’t think it will happen.
Don’t normally like KPP but I see a lot of upside if Cameron gets over to cats on the back of this years numbers. Can only improve!

early thoughts based on some expected moves...
Z.Williams at blues might interest me.
Definitely dunks if he gets to bombers...don’t think it will happen.
Don’t normally like KPP but I see a lot of upside if Cameron gets over to cats on the back of this years numbers. Can only improve!
Assuming JC does get to the Cats I don't know whether it would be a bonus for his scoring. Usually having two good KPF is pretty toxic for their individual scoring consistency.

Shai Bolton Lock

said on radio he struggled with hub life

looks like an awesome batch of rookies for 2021

Shai Bolton Lock
He was my last forward upgrade this year. Cost me my grand final by missing the last game of the regular season when I had no bench cover. He needs to harden the f*** up before I consider him again next year.

Shai Bolton Lock

As mid only? Meh.

Will be relevant in the future I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back