new positions prices
1612063919200.png
SC Fixture 2021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Neighbors with barking dogs! - Buckyville

Was waiting for some kent from this board to tag me as soon as the bombshell news dropped.

I expect all Carlton fans to microwave their memberships and the club to fold.

In a perfect world WCE pick him up as a de-listed free agent or rookie list him. One can only hope.

Capture2.JPG

Last edited:

turtles

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Cameron Ellis-Yolmen got added forward status in Fantasy last year.
Any chance he is best 22 at Brisbane?
A bit like Greenwood, he was a decent tackler and contested ball winner at Adelaide 2019 when played in midfield

CROW in BALI

Cancelled
Freeze MND Challenge 2021
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I will be all in on Lachlan Sholl next year. I had him this year and the last 2 games saved me with Doc being out scored 110 & 84. With Crouch gone he should get even more midfield time and will probably be somewhere around the $270k mark
Too light and unlikely to ever develop a body suitable for a mid imho. Up close is still a skinny kid, one of my favourites and will become an absolute weapon off half back and pushing up the wing delivering into forward 50 as he replaces Laird as the playmaker.
Reckon you need to put on an extra $100 k on his projected price though 😉

Too light and unlikely to ever develop a body suitable for a mid imho. Up close is still a skinny kid, one of my favourites and will become an absolute weapon off half back and pushing up the wing delivering into forward 50 as he replaces Laird as the playmaker.
Reckon you need to put on an extra $100 k on his projected price though 😉
Yeah I was probably under a little bit but I think a 64 average is around the $330k mark?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

The AFL look set to revert to 20-minute quarters in 2021 as they continue to reposition key elements of the game disrupted by the coronavirus pandemic.

However sources said the AFL - who are in the final stages of discussing the matter with broadcasters and other relevant parties - were keen to return, in many areas, to how the game was before the pandemic.

The AFL look set to revert to 20-minute quarters in 2021 as they continue to reposition key elements of the game disrupted by the coronavirus pandemic.

However sources said the AFL - who are in the final stages of discussing the matter with broadcasters and other relevant parties - were keen to return, in many areas, to how the game was before the pandemic.

safe_image.gif

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Anyone have any idea when SC make public positional changes for 2021.
Team picker for those with a subscription opened on the 23rd of December last year. We normally start getting drip fed positional info 2-3 weeks before, and relevant player prices a week or so before. However, it won't surprise me if it's later this year as we haven't had the draft yet and the season finished 4 weeks later than normal.

Team picker for those with a subscription opened on the 23rd of December last year. We normally start getting drip fed positional info 2-3 weeks before, and relevant player prices a week or so before. However, it won't surprise me if it's later this year as we haven't had the draft yet and the season finished 4 weeks later than normal.
They could update rookie players later anyway like they did with the mid season draft.

CaptainHowdy87

Premiership Player
Jul 14, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
DEF - C.Daniel, B.Maynard, Z.Williams, A.Witherden, Rookie, Rookie

MID - L.Neale, T.Kelly, B.Crouch, M.Rowell, H.Perryman, J.Caldwell, Rookie, Rookie

RUCK - O.McInerney, B.Preuss

FWD - J.De Goey, J.Martin, J.Higgins, J.Daniher, B.Brown, Rookie

E5FcZ6V.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back