Official Team Thread OFFICIAL ADMIN STATEMENT: Sweet FA Expansion in Season 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Sweet FA. I have received this telegram from Ant Bear.

"Over the last few months there has been significant discussion over the entrance of two new teams to the Sweet FA. After thoroughly reviewing both bids, I gave them my approval and informed the committee of my decision.

The committe executed their power of veto as in Section 9B of the Sweet FA Rules and by a 7-5 vote rejected this decision.

As such, the Pennsylvania Vampires and the Death Valley Serpents will not enter the league in Season 30, however I encourage them to take on feedback and formulate a bid for Season 31.

Thank you for your time."

Hello Sweet FA. I have received this telegram from Ant Bear.

"Over the last few months there has been significant discussion over the entrance of two new teams to the Sweet FA. After thoroughly reviewing both bids, I gave them my approval and informed the committee of my decision.

The committe executed their power of veto as in Section 9B of the Sweet FA Rules and by a 7-5 vote rejected this decision.

As such, the Pennsylvania Vampires and the Death Valley Serpents will not enter the league in Season 30, however I encourage them to take on feedback and formulate a bid for Season 31.

Thank you for your time."
Telegram?? I was certain he'd be communicating via facsimile machine by now.

Telegram?? I was certain he'd be communicating via facsimile machine by now.

I just received the carrier pigeon. A bit smudged but it says ‘you lose’. Felt a bit harsh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just received the carrier pigeon. A bit smudged but it says ‘you lose’. Felt a bit harsh.
I just sold my homing pigeon on eBay for the 23rd time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back