AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we've drawn level now - I need the poxy Rams to somehow get up.

Great run NDG--I thought you would get over the top.

Co-Champs works for me. :thumbsu:

CR%20Championship%20Lategames_zpsqte5obu9.jpg

Thrillers coming out our cake holes in CR and ND.

nobbyiscool can win both totals, great season mate. :thumbsu:

But… there is always a but...

Nobby better hope he doesn't double cross himself on ND with Bo Knows who can select the fav knowing he should select minny to block Bo from winning it.

Thought the Patriots would win when Home Field Advantage was on the line. Similar to the Cards, if they wanted a shot they needed to win and have been playing well. Rams are just disappointing as always.

Thought I picked the Lions instead of Bears. (Who honestly tips those flogs)

Bad CR placement in the important week costs me HRS no matter how high I was on the leaderboard.

HOT STREAK UPDATE

NakedDeadGuy saw his streak increase to 16 with the Panthers win. Then to 17 as the Chiefs win, and while it looked shaky for a while the Broncos saw his streak reach 18. He must have been feeling confident as big legged Greg Zuerlein attempted a 48yd FG in OT to give the Rams the win, and him the lead in Hot Streak, BUT it was blocked. 5 plays later the 49ers hit the game winner, ending his streak at 18

This means the winners of the first season of Hot Streak, with a score of 18 are

AmericanCrow and NakedDeadGuy

A big congratulations to both. Well done to AC for holding the lead for so long, even if he almost painfully had it pinched from him in real Browns style, and well done to NDG for managing his streak to the point where he could pick and choose his games at the crunch to almost take this competition outright.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn. Switched to Packers for 10, but then realised Leezorr had 16 CR left, figured he could not surely have 16 on the Vikings, so went to switch back...too late :(

And confirmation of my **** up.
Packers at home was pretty easy for me.

Packers at home was pretty easy for me.
Figured that as soon as I saw you had 16 CR left. Treid to change back to Vikes to at least give me a chance to win, but must have missed the lockout by a bees dick as the game had not started.

I had to duck out for an hour as soon as I saw the score update, so I don't know if the switch has been flicked yet.

but still being in the running for both comps, and being greedy, I couldn't afford to second guess others. So I just picked who I thought would win.

so I'm on the Vikes, and i'm shocked that they were outsiders.

for about 30 seconds I considered switching to the pack then hedging on sportsbet... but I'm more an all or nothing kind of guy.

I had to duck out for an hour as so as I saw the score update, so I don't know if the switch has been flicked yet.

but still being in the running for both comps, and being greedy, I couldn't afford to second guess others. So I just picked who I thought would win.

so I'm on the Vikes, and in shocked that they were outsiders.

for about 30 seconds I considered switching to the pack then hedging on sportsbet... but I'm more an all or nothing kind of guy.

Well, you can win the lot mate. Good luck. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back