Media Official Announcement: Baghdad Bombers Captaincy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coupla blokes on an internet forum telling each other to get a life on a Saturday arvo.

tenor.gif

Just to be clear, this post and gif is telling a couple of blokes on an internet forum to get a life on a Saturday arvo, yes? :D

Just to be clear, this post and gif is telling a couple of blokes on an internet forum to get a life on a Saturday arvo, yes? :D

Needing basic things explained regularly is probably why you don't have the job you really want I'd say mate :thumbsu:

Needing basic things explained regularly is probably why you don't have the job you really want I'd say mate :thumbsu:

I just thought pointing out irony ironically was a deft Saturday afternoon touch.

Did you just humblebrag the richest person in the world?

(answer: no. I do need a better job).

Filthy, I will only say this once, you could be a good campaigner for the SFA, I like you. You, at this stage, choose not to be that person, you could have done it 5 years over I assume.

I have other matters to attend to ;) The wifey dropped the bomb shell on trip extension next near.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You love it .... I am busy planning for a Nullabor trip in Jan, then CSR/Gibb/Bungles starting in April. Poor old Filth should get a better job ;) Biggest issue I have is pulling my son out of a scholarship for year 7.
Humble brag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back