Official Bay13 2017 LEAST Humorous Poster Award --- Congratulations Subaru!

Who wins the inaugural 2017 Bay13 LEAST Humorous Poster Award?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Welcome friends to a new yearly award to accompany POTY, FOTY, AWOTY & Most Improved Poster OTY. :)

This award will recognize the Bay13 poster with the most stunted sense of humor, who spent 2017 posting boring post after post without ever raising a chuckle out of anyone.

I'll start the noms with some great examples.

Laphroaig - Possesses no appreciable sense of humor whatsoever and has the personality of a wet sponge.
Geelong Dynasty - Any humor he has is buried under a mountain of repetitive Hawk-baiting.
HumanMeatball - Oh dear.... I could write a chatbot in C64 Basic with more personality than this bloke.

Further noms:

OneGreatClub
William Wonka
subaru
maryjames
NorthernLights
General Giant
bombersfan4000
TazHawk15
db swannie
tigertown17
BRWB
JimmyBeerCans

Ding ding, we have a winner! Well done subaru, the inaugural recipient of the award. :$

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome friends to a new yearly award to accompany POTY, FOTY, AWOTY & Most Improved Poster OTY. :)

This award will recognize the Bay13 poster with the most stunted sense of humor, who spent 2017 posting boring post after post without ever raising a chuckle out of anyone.

Laphroaig - Possesses no appreciable sense of humor whatsoever and has the personality of a wet sponge.
Geelong Dynasty - Any humor he has is buried under a mountain of repetitive Hawk-baiting.
HumanMeatball - Oh dear.... I could write a chatbot in C64 Basic with more personality than this bloke.
Typical bitter Hawfie scum.
Laphroaig is a gentleman with a rapier sharp wit which you only fail to appreciate because he has been a vocal critic of that fat little overrated foward pocket Cywril that you all jerk over madly when he plays five minutes of decent footy each year.
Geelong Dynasty is much the same reason except the arshen hurten is of a more general nature.
HumanMeatball said something funny once... I think.

Typical bitter Hawfie scum.
Laphroaig is a gentleman with a rapier sharp wit which you only fail to appreciate because he has been a vocal critic of that fat little overrated foward pocket Cywril that you all jerk over madly when he plays five minutes of decent footy each year.
Geelong Dynasty is much the same reason except the arshen hurten is of a more general nature.
HumanMeatball said something funny once... I think.
See exhibit A.

OneGreatClub

Boring as batshit and posts "positive affirmations" .... WTF ?

**** he's atrocious... lame vanilla bland
The little miss sunshine of the port board who is closely followed by Smithy_7 who constantly claims I have nothing "nice to say about Port" ... er der ...

You poor little petal. Really unable to cope with the catastrophic decline of the 22 strangers on whom you base all of your weak self image.

I'd offer you a tissue, but on the evidence available I reckon you are a man who carries one of grandma's special birthday hankies in every pocket, and a couple down your crotch to inflate your meager package as well.

In other news, those 22 strangers could not give a s**t if you live, die or grow mushrooms out of your a-hole. Sorry, but it's true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the pho ken mods .. I don't know which 1 of the flogs deleted me and all my bennies last night, but they are all humourless flogs and they can all go and get pho ked .. and why the pho k won't the humourless flogs let me add my latest bennie

And pho ken add yourself to poll while your at it .. actually where is the poll you pho ken Whork flog .. no poll no thread

I’d like to nominate myself.

It’s hard to have a sense of humour and not be boring when every single one of my posts shows extreme rectum pain toward the Geelong Football Club.

You spelled xtreme wrong.

Back