Official BFFCL draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh you're talking in Third Person now and have given yourself a nickname akin to the Big Show?

I look forward to seeing 'The Bran' turning into mush after being left out on the bench for too long.
It's not all my doing. Someone started it in a match thread, it carried through to Werewolf. Time to embrace it I guess. And if I have my numbers right, we only have 11 players so I will be warming up the patch at third man at worst.

It's not all my doing. Someone started it in a match thread, it carried through to Werewolf. Time to embrace it I guess. And if I have my numbers right, we only have 11 players so I will be warming up the patch at third man at worst.
I'll bring a deck chair when we play you for you to plonk out at third man. So you can at least be comfortable #bestseatinthehouse #411ComingYourWay

I'll bring a deck chair when we play you for you to plonk out at third man. So you can at least be comfortable #bestseatinthehouse #411ComingYourWay
Our bowlers are the best in the business. I won't even have to move to do anything; just wave as you head back to the pavilion.

Our bowlers are the best in the business. I won't even have to move to do anything; just wave as you head back to the pavilion.
As a handy bowler myself, I've an intimate knowledge of the bowling art so can see it from both ends... The only thing heading back to the pavilion will be the new ball as it sails far and wide off the middle of my bat.

How I fell that low in the draft is a true travesty.

Former captain and one of the greatest wicket keeper batsman this game has ever seen and I'm in the last 10 to get chosen.

Time for me to tear up the competition and show all these plebs why I should've been franchise tagged.

Former captain and one of the greatest wicket keeper batsman this game has ever seen and I'm in the last 10 to get chosen.

Time for me to tear up the competition and show all these plebs why I should've been franchise tagged.
You were one of the last chosen because we agreed on one wicketkeeper per team. And with all teams having a keeper by pick 9, I think Beng just felt that he could take you with one of his last picks without the rest of us needing another keeper.

You were one of the last chosen because we agreed on one wicketkeeper per team. And with all teams having a keeper by pick 9, I think Beng just felt that he could take you with one of his last picks without the rest of us needing another keeper.
I should've been the first keeper picked mate, you have all dropped the ball on this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's your name. Noone needs a Half Back in cricket. If you changed your name to something like 'The Extra Cover' or 'The Short Fine Leg' you might get more interest.

Already had the GOAT TJASTA :shrug:
Who? Surely that's not that EAD campaigner.....
I think it's your name. Noone needs a Half Back in cricket. If you changed your name to something like 'The Extra Cover' or 'The Short Fine Leg' you might get more interest.
Please, I've made more runs in one game than all of these plebs combined.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back