Media Official Bid: Team X

Remove this Banner Ad

While i initially disappointed not to be asked to be part of this bid...I am plesently surprised that that Swamprats will have four new rookies bext season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's not let Haro's fake bid distract from the fact that he lost the captaincy of a team that doesn't even exist yet.

His fake bid earlier this morning?

Look at the difference in personnel. Trolls are full of well, trolls.

I heartily endorse this product, charity or service.:cool:

stock-photo-a-generic-brown-paper-bag-over-flowing-with-money-23731441.jpg

Team X Squad (name subject to change)
1. Sterge
2. Ant Bear
3. Citroin
4. Matera92
5. Doctor Gero
6. OES
7. sante
8. DapperJong
9. Cloud_
10. haydo169
11. Quivorir (VC)
12. George
13. Karnezis_13
14. HaroLad (C)
15. ---

I understand you may be concerned about the lack of rookies, but understand that I will not be rushing that process and I will only be recruiting the highest quality.

Over the past hours, I have been meticulously planning each and every detail for this team, trying to have as little impact on the league as possible.

For every poster I poach, I will be replacing them with two rookies at the other club (that is of course if they want them) to lessen the impact we will have.

Just one initiative I am taking is the buddy system, which pairs a rookie with an experienced poster who is then able to coach them throughout the season, providing detailed feedback.

I already have the thumbs up from some pretty important people, it looks like my side will be taking the thirteenth spot, sorry about that guys.
tenor.gif

What the **** is this bullshit HaroLad
You campaigner.

Im going to ruin the career of yours and Quivs the only way I know how.

By moving to your team.

Cloud_ is a big loss for the Rats :(
Not to fear Noobz, Team X are very aware of the impact of our bid on the existing clubs of the league so in couple weeks time we will commence H.O.A.R.D (Hugest Of All Recruitment Drives) to replenish clubs that have lost talent. With the combined expertise of this squad, conservative estimates project a rookie class of 50+ next season. :)

You campaigner.

Im going to ruin the career of yours and Quivs the only way I know how.

By moving to your team.

Damn.
I think you've found your super power.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back